TRS Exclusive: Ibrox Leak?

It's probably half a decade ago that "FC Bayern" Munich was ironically called "FC Hollywood" for similar reasons that we make right now. The more I read in recent weeks, the more I think of Hollywood ...
Will you be joining the German UK invasion next month DB? :D

It's probably half a decade ago that "FC Bayern" Munich was ironically called "FC Hollywood" for similar reasons that we make right now. The more I read in recent weeks, the more I think of Hollywood ...

Watergate had fewer twists and turns.

Just found an interesting post from Ahmads supposed second account on RM. Hope it's ok to post it on here.

"You're just spouting rubbish. The company is IPOing Q4 - hardly the actions of a corrupt regime. A full prospectus will be issued. No-one else was going down the CVA route I can assure you -where the feck were you?

Buy a ticket to bomber browns next pub crawl or go watch a Celtit game. CG is not my master far from it in fact..... "

This was after I told him CG was his boss way back in September. He does seem to know an awful lot about the finances of the club, going by other posts he has made.

Just found an interesting post from Ahmads supposed second account on RM. Hope it's ok to post it on here.

"You're just spouting rubbish. The company is IPOing Q4 - hardly the actions of a corrupt regime. A full prospectus will be issued. No-one else was going down the CVA route I can assure you -where the feck were you?

Buy a ticket to bomber browns next pub crawl or go watch a Celtit game. CG is not my master far from it in fact..... "

This was after I told him CG was his boss way back in September. He does seem to know an awful lot about the finances of the club, going by other posts he has made.

You're on RM?

The bit in bold is hard to argue with, Imran is very much the organ grinder and not the monkey.

Well known to have a short fuse and be easily riled as his response proves.

The bit in bold is hard to argue with, Imran is very much the organ grinder and not the monkey.

Well known to have a short fuse and be easily riled as his response proves.

Yeah he does seem to have a slight anger problem, and he obviously doesn't like when people think Charlie was the boss. In another post he slips up and calls the consortium "we", and seemed to have insider knowledge how the deal was done.

"It says it was a loan till 2020 specifically so that we don't trip over Take Over Panel rules you moron. What the loan providers decide to do the minute after the CVA was approved was up to them to vary. Equity Capital would have tripped us over Rule 9 and 29.9% threshold and we would have had to put a prospectus out to 26,000 shareholders within 4 weeks. We did not have the time to do this hence loan was the simple route. Lies eh? You sir are have no knowledge of take over rules and the ways to structure round them so wind your neck in.

CHARLES WAS THE ONLY MAN PREPARED TO GO DOWN THE CVA ROUTE. Brian Kennedy, Bill Miller, Blue Knights etc etc all down liquidaton route. Good bye doh "