TRS Exclusive: Ibrox Leak?

the source can't be ally and walter here. it has to be someone with access to the computers at either end really.

I'm not talking about them being the source of the original story GS , but of what has happened from then on

What I find strange is that at his level you would normally have a PA who handles your corporate mail for you, unless of course you have a reason not to! Would be interesting (for me anyway, being a pedant) to know if others within the Club at his 'C' level do use a PA, and if so, why he chose not to, if that is the case.

Cleverly hinting at wrongdoing without revealing specifics! :D

Can't do much more, mate. I'm not big enough to take on all the parties involved, as you know. The framework has been laid.

By "witch hunt" do you mean that you think IA is an innocent being unfairly harassed by a false (and deliberate) incitement of "moral panic"?

I think it is disgusting how this is being played out in public, a deliberate attempt to fish out the media for futher exposure, unlike Frankie, i knew the media would lap this up. This is a campaign to hound out a certain number of individuals. No one comes out of this with any credit

Edited by Super Cooper

I think it is disgusting how this is being played out in public, a deliberate attempt to fish out the media for futher exposure, unlike Frankie i think it was, i knew the media would lap this up. This is a campaign to hound out a certain number of individuals. No one comes out of this with any credit

but certain individuals will end up with the club without having to do any dirty work , and will be hailed as heroes , funny that