TRS Exclusive: Ibrox Leak?

More from the IamRangers account.

http://i.imgur.com/sYQ796y.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/tNF8YJg.jpg

Here was me thinking that the new screens might have been bought on tic or even leased, but according to "IamRangers" they've been put in by a supplier as part of an advertising deal. Sounds like a decent deal, but (IF true) it does mean that they haven't been bought by the club, so most likely won't belong to the club. That's not a bad thing, but it certainly means that none of the IPO cash has been spent on screens if the information is correct.

The flip side is that after the events of the past couple of years, if the story is true, then the fans deserve to know what someone like Imran Ahmad is getting up to on Rangers forums. It's not as if it's a tea lady sharing irrelevant information or silly club gossip, it's a guy who walked in with Green & co last year and awarded himself a £350k p/a salary + £350k p/a bonus + expense account + millions of shares divulging all sorts of info about the club and behind the scenes activity on a public fan forum.

IF the story is true, then the fans deserve to know about it because this TRS publication is not the sort of information that the club would publish even if they wanted to. It's a difficult/sensitive situation and I would think it was probably a tough decision for TRS to do this because as their name suggests, they do have standards.

I agree with you that the fans deserve to know the truth, but that's the point, the truth and not allegations. We are fed all kinds of guff from all kinds of sources every day. As I said I am disappointed in TRS. I look upon that site as a cut above the rest simply because of its standards. I do not like to see them publish unsubstantiated rumours. There has been enough carnage done to our club using such tactics. If anyone is guilty of such acts as are alleged then they should be dealt with harshly. Please let us not pre-judge, before proof is presented. I am not trying to be naive or obtuse, but enough already.

How do you know they are unsubstantiated rumours ?

They could very well be proven facts which TRS simply are not divulging how they know they are facts.

Just because YOU dont know the story to be true doesnt mean that the people behind this dont. Very unlikely that TRS would put this out without first confirming that it was indeed Ahmad, although everyone is prone to mistake on occasion.

How do you know they are unsubstantiated rumours ?

They could very well be proven facts which TRS simply are not divulging how they know they are facts.

Just because YOU dont know the story to be true doesnt mean that the people behind this dont. Very unlikely that TRS would put this out without first confirming that it was indeed Ahmad, although everyone is prone to mistake on occasion.

They give us nothing to substantiate their story. If I tell you that jumping off the Cliffs of Dover is good for you, simply because swimming is good for you, would you believe me? If they want me to believe what they have published is true then give me proof. What are they afraid of? After SDM and Whyte, we as fans can handle the truth. On any other story that a poster posts on this forum the first thing other posters ask for is a link to substantiate the veracity of the post. Just because it's TRS don't you think they should be held to the same standard? I am not saying that I know this person is not Ahmad, but I would like them to prove it is Ahmad before I get any more anxious about what is happening internally at the club.