TRS Exclusive: Ibrox Leak?

It sure has. If 'IamRangers' has been a member since 24th October 2011 and it IS him then there MUST be a connection to Whyte.

Who do you mean by him? Why must there be a connection to Whyte. We have no proof of who this person is. This is proving my point, look at the assumptions people are making because they are assuming it to be true and wish to be offended by it.

Who do you mean by him? Why must there be a connection to Whyte. We have no proof of who this person is. This is proving my point, look at the assumptions people are making because they are assuming it to be true and wish to be offended by it.
By him I mean Imran, thought that would have been clearly obvious...if it is Imran then why would he join a Rangers forum 2011?

I don't doubt the veracity of the Rangers Standard's information.

I have no doubt that that is how you feel. Can you prove that they have the proof they claim to have? Up until today I had no reason to doubt TRS either, and what they claim may turn out to be true. However, as much as I like their standards in the past, I don't think they should be different that anyone else when it comes to substantiating their claims. Let me ask you another question. If this information had been published under another byline, for the sake of discussion Keith Jackson or Graham Spiers, would you be as vociferous in their defence without them giving a verifiable source?

The article posted last night is not based on unsubstantiated rumour but from strong information obtained by the site.

Clearly we would not have published the story if we felt it couldn't be stood up.

its now up to the club to decide if they want to investigate further.

Edited by Frankie

They give us nothing to substantiate their story. If I tell you that jumping off the Cliffs of Dover is good for you, simply because swimming is good for you, would you believe me? If they want me to believe what they have published is true then give me proof. What are they afraid of? After SDM and Whyte, we as fans can handle the truth. On any other story that a poster posts on this forum the first thing other posters ask for is a link to substantiate the veracity of the post. Just because it's TRS don't you think they should be held to the same standard? I am not saying that I know this person is not Ahmad, but I would like them to prove it is Ahmad before I get any more anxious about what is happening internally at the club.

Who says they want you to believe them ? Why must they divulge their information on the accuracy of their statement to you ?

I dont think that every other link is asked for substantive proof. Though I do recognise that we are far more suspicious these days than ever we were, thanks to both Green & Whyte.

Again, how do you know they havent proved it, just not to you ? They may have given details/proof to substantiate their story to lawyers, or to the admin of RM. Just because YOU havent seen any evidence or proof doesnt mean it doesnt exist, or indeed that it hasnt been shown to anyone.

I neither believe nor disbelieve it. I have found TRS to be very informative since its inception, but I also find it mind-boggling that a high ranking Officer of a public entity would engage in such a manner on what should be internal information to the club. It defies belief that someone of this standing would divulge such sensitive information for no real reason other than to show they are "Billy big baws".

If this isnt Ahmad then you can bet your bottom dollar that whomever it is has been fed information from the C-suite at Ibrox (C-Suite means Senior members of staff, Chief Executive, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Commercial Director etc etc) because they know far too much of the intricate proceedings than someone just having an "inside source"

The article posted last night is not based unsubstantiated rumour but on strong information obtained by the site.

Clearly we would not have published the story if we felt it couldnt be stood up.

its now up to the club to decide if they want to investigate further.

If your strong information is enough for you to believe the story, then why don't you show it to us and we can make up our own minds, or should we blindly believe you?

If your strong information is enough for you to believe the story, then why don't you show it to us and we can make up our own minds, or should we blindly believe you?

There may be more at play than just appeasing your curiosity here. Ever considered that ?

Who says they want you to believe them ? Why must they divulge their information on the accuracy of their statement to you ?

I dont think that every other link is asked for substantive proof. Though I do recognise that we are far more suspicious these days than ever we were, thanks to both Green & Whyte.

Again, how do you know they havent proved it, just not to you ? They may have given details/proof to substantiate their story to lawyers, or to the admin of RM. Just because YOU havent seen any evidence or proof doesnt mean it doesnt exist, or indeed that it hasnt been shown to anyone.

I neither believe nor disbelieve it. I have found TRS to be very informative since its inception, but I also find it mind-boggling that a high ranking Officer of a public entity would engage in such a manner on what should be internal information to the club. It defies belief that someone of this standing would divulge such sensitive information for no real reason other than to show they are "Billy big baws".

If this isnt Ahmad then you can bet your bottom dollar that whomever it is has been fed information from the C-suite at Ibrox (C-Suite means Senior members of staff, Chief Executive, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Commercial Director etc etc) because they know far too much of the intricate proceedings than someone just having an "inside source"

Ditto re chatting to mad Tommy, though