Reconstruction talk tweets

The latest two seem contradictory to me, but, for what it is worth:

All other 11 clubs are still in SPL meeting, so talking still being done. Not over yet? @BBCAlLamont 13 minutes ago

Stephen Thompson of Dundee U leaves saying clubs are no further forward @BBCAlLamont 29 minutes ago

more:

.will continue in early May. Neil Doncaster expected to speak after board meeting @BBCAlLamont 16 minutes ago

St Mirren and Hearts leave too. George Campbell says doesn't think it'll be status quo next season. David Southern says talks re play offs..

@BBCAlLamont 17 minutes ago

STV say:

Scottish Premier League clubs have failed to reach consensus over league reconstruction after their latest meeting at Hampden.

The 12 top flight clubs had gathered at the national stadium to examine plans for change just two weeks after a package of proposals were rejected after failing to get the required votes.

After a meeting that lasted several hours, the clubs did not make a decision on plans for next season, though a meeting is planned for early May in which playoffs will be considered.

First Division clubs in particular have been keen on seeing a playoff system introduced that would potentially see an extra promotion place for SFL sides. The exact format of the playoffs is still open to discussion but is still thought to be a realistic possibility for introduction next season.

Ross County chairman Roy MacGregor had said prior to the meeting that he felt there was a willingness from all clubs to accept change and to find a way to agree to developments to re-invigorate the leagues.

“Time will tell,” MacGregor said.. ”I think we need to find something to excite the fans and if we couldn’t find it in the league reconstruction then time will tell.

“I think the single league body, all the clubs are for that. Redistribution is a must, all the clubs are for that.

“I think if there was something that would excite the fans and everyone could buy into then every club would be for it.”

While we are at tweets and rumours ... some whispers tell of Hearts going into administration today or tomorrow.

This will be interesting.....

I was originally going to say they should do it before the end of the season as they would start next season on minus points - but with the "1/3 of the prior season's points deducted" if they went into admin prior to the end of the season they would lose 17 points and would struggle to stay up as that would leave them 6 points behind Dundee with just 3 games left.