Bring em back Ally

There's no doubt all three could do a job in SFL2 but after that I'm not so sure as they age further. They certainly wouldn't have any sell-on value.

Let's look forward - not back.

But if we get them in on a free on he same wages as we'd be paying experienced SPL players it seems a good move to get up the leagues. The last thing I want is more Ian Blacks and Dean Shiels who havent performed at this level.

In saying that Novo is the only one id take for sure.

All 3 have nothing to offer so sorry it's a no from me.

I remember in the 90's my Dad telling me when Rangers resigned Trevor Steven that it never works second time round and he was right and in most cases it doesn't work out, bar the odd exception.

Yep let's go back and let's keep going frigging back.. That's the friggin Rangers way. Why waste time looking for a fresh solution when we can just thumb through some annuals from yesteryear and call on some overpaid, overweight has beens? This type of short termism is truly depressing and as far as big Lee goes... Please shut up for a while. Sounds like you're more interested in getting back your old "mates" to Ibrox. Cue more pics of much laughter with McCoist and Co in training instead of actually practicing the basics like passing a friggin football.

Sorry...this does my teets in!!!

Considering the complaints about team not being up enough for games or putting in the effort, you'd think Novo would be a popular option, as an example to the rest if nothing else.

I do agree that we need to see how he is playing first and that he is of the required standard.

But I do think we need a few players who LOVE to play for Rangers and will bust a gut to do so. Nove does have at least a modest pedegree and its gratifying to have someone like that wanting to come and play for us in Div 2 and with our current wage structure.

Going backwards can often be a bit of a let down but sometimes in bad climates, it can give you a much needed boost.

i don't subscribe to the "develop players in the lower divisions to eventually dominate the Scottish championship" fantasy. I think we'll see how a few youngsters develop and buy a load of players when we're promoted back to the top tier.

Right now we need to guarantee successive promotions, that logically seems incompatible with the "development" strategy. Trouble is the fans want latter but aren't prepared to give up the former.

It's strange when fans say they'll be patient if we develop youth, we then play 5 to 8 of them in almost every game, blooding 19 of them, and the fans are still scathing that it's not good enough after we win the title by 24 points.

I don't think it's a step backwards, we desperately need entertainment on the field to fill seats at Ibrox. Winning the 2nd division will be as easy as winning the 3rd but we can't have another season like this one because the stadium will lose fans after a few games.

Miller, Boyd and Novo along with Nicky Clark will sell tickets and that's all that matters. By the time we get back to the top we'll have the cash to buy real quality.

Right now we need to guarantee successive promotions, that logically seems incompatible with the "development" strategy. Trouble is the fans want latter but aren't prepared to give up the former.

Why can't we have both? I don't think anyone is asking for a development strategy that is ground breaking but simply a team ethos that will see us winning leagues by playing progressive and simple passing football. We are a million miles away from that at the moment

Edited by Max Rebo's Big Blue Nose