Leaked document on vision for RFC future

Coaches would be rewarded by winning trophies, but the largest reward would come in the form of a percentage of the profit made by selling star players.

So a manager benefits from selling our good players rather than attempting to keep them, and we are expecting to win a European trophy with this approach?

Who has supposed to have written that? I can't put my finger on it, but the structure and grammatic layout look like something some young guy did towards his Uni degree marking.

NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming - Paul McKenna is into it - only £250 to £500 per session)? You are having a giggle!! Individual mature sportsmen - yes. Mature rugby players - maybe, but young Scottish boys - forget it.

Undoubtedly things in there we would all agree on given our 'Nirvana', but realistic?

The plan ruled out a return of the high wages of the Dick Advocaat era

Ehhmm, should that not ready 'David Murray era'? I love how they pin it on Advocaat. Like the kid who get's his dad to buy the whole sweet shop for him, and it's the kid's fault!!

Charles Green couldn't keep his mouth shut about anything. Like he wouldn't have been shouting about this if it was real. It's terrifying the people behind this could have been involved with our club and might be again.

Question I immediately think of is: who leaked this, and for who's benefit?

Is this softening up the fans for further departures by saying that Green laid the groundwork for whatever is to come?

Paint Green as the bad guy, but ultimately reduce costs and increase share price? Who can we think of that is trying to sell his shares that could potentially benefit for that?

Oh what a tangled web we weave.... (or summat).

Completely unrealistic and I struggle to believe this came from within the club. Wherever it came from I think it demonstrates a clear agenda against the current coaching staff and absolutely fails to acknowledge our current situation.

If you put any club in the world in the bottom tier against part time opposition, attendances will dwindle. Some of our attendances this season have been remarkable given the level of opposition and have rightly been reported as such around the globe simply because the expected drop didn't happen...yet.

The fact remains that the novelty factor and determination of our support to back the team through thick and thin will only stretch so far. Ibrox won't be empty any time soon, but the numbers will fall and there's nothing a change of coaching staff and football philosophy can do about that.

Edited by UCF2008