Sandy and James Easdale are aiming to increase their shareholding

Shareholders in Rangers who are (supposedly) looking to increase their shareholding giving an interview to Chris McLaughlin on a bus? Ok, so they own buses, but if they owned amusement parks, would they do an interview on the dodgems or the ghost train? Embarrassing doesn't even begin to describe it. :facepalm:

The RST et al should make them aware to this, as they apparently aren't (or are unable to comprehend it).

BTW ...

“There are many at Ibrox who are sensible and know the way forward but they are struggling to get there because of different factions in the boardroom or outside the boardroom working against them”

... who is inside and outside the boadroom, who are these directors/board-members et al? Honestly ... you get the idea that they speak of a number of unknown black jackets who run the club or sit at directors meetings et al? I was under the impression that it is hardly more than a handful and some of them are hardly anonymities?

Why would they go about this so publically unless it`s a ploy to get a response from King . Most takeovers are done quietly and behind closed doors if possible , not trumpeted through the streets . Another couple of chancers imho .

After what we've been through, we should just shrug off a conviction for being dishonest and defrauding the Revenue eh?

I don't think so.

They may be reformed men now for all I know, but I'm not inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt, especially if they've got even the vaguest association with Green, Whyte, Zeus etc.

Fan ownership has never seemed so attractive.

Not sure what the story is behind the interview on the bus. A lot of people saying it lacks class (a bit like Dalgliesh conducting his conference in Bairds Bar), and I must admit there is something about them that doesn't give me that 'grounded' feeling that my Club would be in safe hands. That aside, is there any chance they were just playing the game with the little BBC scrotum i.e. "you will get an interview (which they shouldn't have given him IMHO) but you wont be given any hospitality" i.e. a bus is the best you get pal?

Not sure what the story is behind the interview on the bus. A lot of people saying it lacks class (a bit like Dalgliesh conducting his conference in Bairds Bar), and I must admit there is something about them that doesn't give me that 'grounded' feeling that my Club would be in safe hands. That aside, is there any chance they were just playing the game with the little BBC scrotum i.e. "you will get an interview (which they shouldn't have given him IMHO) but you wont be given any hospitality" i.e. a bus is the best you get pal?

shamless free advertising for them.

understandable perhaps.