"Independent" Commission Finds Green Not Guilty

that article also contradicts it's self when it says if whyte has a claim its only for 33%. i though he had no claim.

The report states that he has no claim over the Club's assets ie. Ibrox.....at most he MAY be able to claim that he was misled about CG's takeover & therefore if successful could be awarded a damages payout.

The report states that he has no claim over the Club's assets ie. Ibrox.....at most he MAY be able to claim that he was misled about CG's takeover & therefore if successful could be awarded a damages payout.

then how is green not guilty?

If true I really think he should be asked back.

Guilty or not....I can't see CG returning to his previous role. While I think he did a good job, his mouth was starting to become a liability. He has done his job, now time for someone else to take over for the long term.

then how is green not guilty?

he could be deemed "not guilty" of having an active involvement with CW. The main thrust of the investigation was to clarify of CW was firstly still involved in any way with the club or the actual purchase of the assets. To be found "not guilty" CG would need to prove 100% that CW had/has no involvement whatsoever with Sevco Scotland or the actual purchasing of the assets.

I think a lot of it actually comes down to the official documentation between CG & Duff & Phelps....documentation which isn't available to the public.

he could be deemed "not guilty" of having an active involvement with CW. The main thrust of the investigation was to clarify of CW was firstly still involved in any way with the club or the actual purchase of the assets. To be found "not guilty" CG would need to prove 100% that CW had/has no involvement whatsoever with Sevco Scotland or the actual purchasing of the assets.

I think a lot of it actually comes down to the official documentation between CG & Duff & Phelps....documentation which isn't available to the public.

i doubt they are still involved. if they were green would have paid out.

his prior involvement makes him guilty. let's not forget if we got a cva we would now be owned by whyte thanks to charles. d@p, green and whyte all though we were going to get a cva as well.

it's ironic but hmrc may emerge from this as having saved us.

zero with whyte involved. hmrc would block that all day long.

Maybe we should not forget HMRC's sad involvement in all of this either. Essentially blackmailing the club, making it unsellable and inviting crooks like Whyte into the frame in the first place.

Maybe we should not forget HMRC's sad involvement in all of this either. Essentially blackmailing the club, making it unsellable and inviting crooks like Whyte into the frame in the first place.

then rescuing us from returning to his control.

hard to know how to feel about them.