"Independent" Commission Finds Green Not Guilty

I'm not sure if Green wants back but if he is cleared of any Whyte involvement, then may well be within his rights to attempt it.

Probably doesn't matter though as Zeus retain enough influence it seems.

What exactly has he been found not guilty of? Lying to the support about his discussions with Whyte? Signing a directors form to appoint Whyte as a director of 5088?

As for the OP blogger, I haven't been impressed by some of the stuff he's come out with, particularly his original analysis of Celtic being a newco.

Is the purpose of the commission to find a guilty or not-guilty verdict????

Many folk may be expecting one or other......the "verdict" may simply be to document exactly what happened during the buy-out and any dealings since then, thus giving clarity on the situation as a whole.

then rescuing us from returning to his control.

hard to know how to feel about them.

The sad thing for me, and I very much suspect I am not alone, is that I feel the same towards everyone involved = a dark, burning hatred and desire for revenge. The rational side of me worries that my targets may be too disparate to all be deserving....but then all the evidence points to them all hating and cheating us, so I go back to my state of vengeful hate.

It's not right, nor healthy.........but it is undeniable

The sad thing for me, and I very much suspect I am not alone, is that I feel the same towards everyone involved = a dark, burning hatred and desire for revenge. The rational side of me worries that my targets may be too disparate to all be deserving....but then all the evidence points to them all hating and cheating us, so I go back to my state of vengeful hate.

It's not right, nor healthy.........but it is undeniable

I can understand how you feel, but the likes of Whyte did what Whyte does, as did Green, it is the one who sold Rangers to Whyte in the first place.

There is also another party who tend to get off scot free, and that is the Supporters. The divisions and hatred between various factions is a disgrace, while Rangers have been on the edge, they still can't see past their petty disputes. To my mind the divisions in the support are damaging Rangers almost as much as the divisions in the Boardroom.

I'm not sure if Green wants back but if he is cleared of any Whyte involvement, then may well be within his rights to attempt it.

Probably doesn't matter though as Zeus retain enough influence it seems.

Not so sure Frankie.

On the one hand he could always apply for his old position again, seeing as we have an interim CEO in place right now - but he would surely have to go through the interview process like all others. A spanner is thrown in here as well in that you rightly mention Zeus have plenty of influence, which could see them parachute CG back into the post.

However, in terms of "within his rights" I presume you are meaning due to him being found "not guilty" in this case. I dont think that gives him rights to his job back. He may have been under pressure to resign due to the allegations but the critical word here is "resigned" - he made that decision himself rather than being sacked.