Whyte,Green,Imrad....The Deal according to Whyte

No, definitely not. I never thought Murray was stealing money from the club or likely to take it from the club to enrich himself. Same with Whyte and look how that worked out. It was only McCoist's intervention in the summer that gave me any confidence in the new structure, that's being slowly eroded as the season has gone on. My issue here is I don't trust them with my money.

No, definitely not. I never thought Murray was stealing money from the club or likely to take it from the club to enrich himself. Same with Whyte and look how that worked out. It was only McCoist's intervention in the summer that gave me any confidence in the new structure, that's being slowly eroded as the season has gone on. My issue here is I don't trust them with my money.

Even Whyte used the ticket money for working capital.

This might be minor detail in the mess, and ignore if so: After all we've read from the BBC on Rangers; the fact that BBC Scotland have some sort of ban from Ibrox; that many of their journalists hate Rangers; the fact they only ever carry negative stories that derails progress and creates panic amongst the support. So with all that mind, how desperate are you to use BBC Scotland as your choice to push your very own brand of propaganda? Perhaps I'm reading too much into the use of BBC but it strikes me of the last stand in a dirty war.

What's you point STB? With hindsight would you have given Whyte your money? We're not talking about working capital, taking money out I the club that concerns me.

What's you point STB? With hindsight would you have given Whyte your money? We're not talking about working capital, taking money out I the club that concerns me.

Dividends and high wages is a legitimate way for money to be taken out whether we like it or not.

Dividends and high wages is a legitimate way for money to be taken out whether we like it or not.

Dividends aren't an acceptable way to take money out of Rangers, where the hell do you get that from? Rangers aren't a multinational bank or a petroleum conglomerate, we shouldn't be a pension fund managers wet dream, we're a club that should be run to benefit its supporters, we should have no other purpose but the pursuit of glory for our team. The corporate structure of Rangers is irrelevant to me, how the club is run matters a lot though.

If you're happy with the people who currently control us, if you trust them to do what's best for us then good luck to you, but how you can't see the warning signals here astonishes me.

Don't give me strawmen, this has nothing to do with SDM or Whyte of bloody Jack Gillespie, what's gone before has gone we can only deal with what we have today. What we have today stinks.