The Malcolm Murray-Craig Whyte Connection

Mcmurdo reads like Leggo these days. Same horrendous repetition (how many times does he mention the cost of the trial?) Same flag waving for one person and rubbishing of all others.

Nonetheless will be interesting to see how Imran's, sorry, Bill's latest allegation pans out.

We have Bill and Leggo singing from very different hymnsheets and, like everything else, the truth will be somewhere in the middle. Nobody is emerging with any credit at all from all of this and it is the good name of our club that is being damaged here. Time for everyone concerned to get their act together but I doubt that will happen.

we all know murray was going to be attacked by the green camp. it was widely predicted. i'm just saddned mcmurdo has sold his soul to ahmed.

as ever i am sure it is probably true murray and whyte had drinks. i green had drinks with whyte i cant see a huge issue. but drinks are very different to agreeing to sell the club to him with for fans money.

malcolm murray may well have to go but he cant be replaced by green or any of his patsy's and or cohorts.

David Leggat - giving it to you straight

Previous Posts

RANGERS MUST MOVE FOR DAVE KING....NOW!

AHMAD IN EGM BID TO SCUPPER DAVE KING'S BID TO SAV...

SLUG WHYTE AND HIS TAPES

DAVE KING MAY BE POISED FOR £10MILLION BID

CONMAN WHYTE AND THE WORTHINGTON GROUP - THE TRUTH...

RANGERS NEED WALTER SMITH FOR SEASON TICKET SALES

LAST THROW OF THE DICE FOR CHAIRMAN MURRAY

AXED AHMAD AND THE LEAK TO BBC SCOTLAND

RANGERS SET TO FREEZE SEASON TICKET PRICES

RANGERS FANS SHOULD SALUTE TITLE WINNING KIDS

Monday, 20 May 2013

IMRAN AHMAD EXPOSES HIMSELF AS CLONE OF CRAIG WHYTE

IMRAN AHMAD has now exposed himself. He has exposed himself as a lowlife. Not the sort of person who should have any association with Rangers.

In fact, Imran Ahmad has exposed himself as being just the same sort of sleekit wee nyaff as the ace conman, huckster, liar and thief that Craig Whyte is.

As far as secret tape recordings and a video are concerned, Craig Whyte and Imran Ahmad are both cut from the same synthetic cloth. Imran Ahmad’s public school education does not make him a gentleman. Or even a man.

As events at a Loch Lomond hotel, which led to him being banned, give testament to.

Events which will soon be placed in the public domain.

Ahmad should have pondered on his own dirty washing before he took his next step and leaked to the enemies of Rangers, the video which he believes will damage the reputation of under fire chairman Malcolm Murray.

It will not.

It will backfire even more spectacularly on Ahmad than the email which Imran Ahmad, hiding behind a Joe Ninety email address, released to a number of newspapers and which the Sun on Sunday published.

It will backfire in even more spectacular fashion on the now thoroughly discredited Imran Ahmad than the audio recording which he sneaked out on onto the internet on Sunday afternoon.

A recording which I have listened to and which does Malcolm Murray much more credit than it does the bullying and hectoring Imran Ahmad.

And what lowlife kind of company employee – for that is all Ahmad ever was – secretly records a telephone conversation with that company’s chairman?

What kind of man sneaks out a video, which even his staunchest allies refused to dirty their hands with, of someone who has had a wee bit too much to drink?

Especially when that man's drunken behaviour in a public place, on Ibrox's doorstep led to him being told he was no no longer welcome.

The answer to that is, the sort of lowlife which can be categorised as a guttersnipe.

Maybe Ahmad believed he could bully and hector, prod and antagonise Malcolm Murray into blurting out something which would discredit him, or even incriminate him.

Murray did no such thing.

Though, at one stage in the conversation, Imran Ahmad berated Malcolm Murray for talking to the Rangers brokers, Cenkos. He soon backtracked on that for, in fact, keeping the lines of communication open between the Ibrox boardroom and Cenkos was and is the chairman’s responsibility. In other words, Malcolm Murray’s job.

When Brian Stockbridge signed the letter which sacked Imran Ahmad and sent him spinning through what has become the Ibrox revolving door, I revealed that the thoroughly objectionable Ahmad had been booted out without a penny in severance pay.

And with not a legal leg to stand on.

It was, therefore clear to me then, that it would not be too long before Imran Ahmad launched a devious dirty tricks campaign to blacken people’s names and cause the cause of Rangers problems.

What has happened over the last few days has confirmed that.

However, the sheer and utter contempt this public school educated Englishman with the cut glass accent and the exotic background, has for the working class Rangers supporters shines through.

But he has badly misjudged the West of Scotland mindset. For it is a culture that a middle class English Home Counties, public school educated wheeler dealer from the City of London – a glorified Del Boy barrow boy – has no chance of understanding.

The backlash throughout the Rangers community, both online and in the pubs of Partick, for instance, has been overwhelming and damning of Imran Ahmad.

And it will get worse for Imran Ahmad. A lot worse.

Even those who previously had reservations about Malcolm Murray are rallying to his colours. Me included.

They and I will continue to circle the wagons around the Rangers chairman, who for all his faults, is a Rangers man. This is is even more true now that Imran Ahmad has made good his threats to continue to blacken Malcolm Murray’s name.

It is now too late for Imran Ahmad to grab a torch and rummage around his own lobby press to make sure there are no skeletons, other than the Loch Lomond one, there.

For if there are, I am now perfectly happy to gatecrash that lobby press and haul any skeletons into the glare of publicity and then argue the toss with Ahmad in the Court of Session, should he be unwise enough to try to go down that road.

For the moment, Imran Ahmad stands condemned by his own sleekit snivelling actions. Actions which see him placed into the same category as prime hate figure Craig Whyte.

It takes a particular type of lack of character, a stunning lack of spine, decency and open honesty in any apology of a man for him to be able to rival Craig Whyte as a hate figure for Rangers supporters.

But Imran Ahmad has exposed himself as a candidate.

David Leggat - giving it to you straight

Previous Posts

Monday, 20 May 2013

IMRAN AHMAD EXPOSES HIMSELF AS CLONE OF CRAIG WHYTE

IMRAN AHMAD has now exposed himself. He has exposed himself as a lowlife. Not the sort of person who should have any association with Rangers.

In fact, Imran Ahmad has exposed himself as being just the same sort of sleekit wee nyaff as the ace conman, huckster, liar and thief that Craig Whyte is.

As far as secret tape recordings and a video are concerned, Craig Whyte and Imran Ahmad are both cut from the same synthetic cloth. Imran Ahmadâ??s public school education does not make him a gentleman. Or even a man.

As events at a Loch Lomond hotel, which led to him being banned, give testament to.

Events which will soon be placed in the public domain.

Ahmad should have pondered on his own dirty washing before he took his next step and leaked to the enemies of Rangers, the video which he believes will damage the reputation of under fire chairman Malcolm Murray.

It will not.

It will backfire even more spectacularly on Ahmad than the email which Imran Ahmad, hiding behind a Joe Ninety email address, released to a number of newspapers and which the Sun on Sunday published.

It will backfire in even more spectacular fashion on the now thoroughly discredited Imran Ahmad than the audio recording which he sneaked out on onto the internet on Sunday afternoon.

A recording which I have listened to and which does Malcolm Murray much more credit than it does the bullying and hectoring Imran Ahmad.

And what lowlife kind of company employee â?? for that is all Ahmad ever was â?? secretly records a telephone conversation with that companyâ??s chairman?

What kind of man sneaks out a video, which even his staunchest allies refused to dirty their hands with, of someone who has had a wee bit too much to drink?

Especially when that man's drunken behaviour in a public place, on Ibrox's doorstep led to him being told he was no no longer welcome.

The answer to that is, the sort of lowlife which can be categorised as a guttersnipe.

Maybe Ahmad believed he could bully and hector, prod and antagonise Malcolm Murray into blurting out something which would discredit him, or even incriminate him.

Murray did no such thing.

Though, at one stage in the conversation, Imran Ahmad berated Malcolm Murray for talking to the Rangers brokers, Cenkos. He soon backtracked on that for, in fact, keeping the lines of communication open between the Ibrox boardroom and Cenkos was and is the chairmanâ??s responsibility. In other words, Malcolm Murrayâ??s job.

When Brian Stockbridge signed the letter which sacked Imran Ahmad and sent him spinning through what has become the Ibrox revolving door, I revealed that the thoroughly objectionable Ahmad had been booted out without a penny in severance pay.

And with not a legal leg to stand on.

It was, therefore clear to me then, that it would not be too long before Imran Ahmad launched a devious dirty tricks campaign to blacken peopleâ??s names and cause the cause of Rangers problems.

What has happened over the last few days has confirmed that.

However, the sheer and utter contempt this public school educated Englishman with the cut glass accent and the exotic background, has for the working class Rangers supporters shines through.

But he has badly misjudged the West of Scotland mindset. For it is a culture that a middle class English Home Counties, public school educated wheeler dealer from the City of London â?? a glorified Del Boy barrow boy â?? has no chance of understanding.

The backlash throughout the Rangers community, both online and in the pubs of Partick, for instance, has been overwhelming and damning of Imran Ahmad.

And it will get worse for Imran Ahmad. A lot worse.

Even those who previously had reservations about Malcolm Murray are rallying to his colours. Me included.

They and I will continue to circle the wagons around the Rangers chairman, who for all his faults, is a Rangers man. This is is even more true now that Imran Ahmad has made good his threats to continue to blacken Malcolm Murrayâ??s name.

It is now too late for Imran Ahmad to grab a torch and rummage around his own lobby press to make sure there are no skeletons, other than the Loch Lomond one, there.

For if there are, I am now perfectly happy to gatecrash that lobby press and haul any skeletons into the glare of publicity and then argue the toss with Ahmad in the Court of Session, should he be unwise enough to try to go down that road.

For the moment, Imran Ahmad stands condemned by his own sleekit snivelling actions. Actions which see him placed into the same category as prime hate figure Craig Whyte.

It takes a particular type of lack of character, a stunning lack of spine, decency and open honesty in any apology of a man for him to be able to rival Craig Whyte as a hate figure for Rangers supporters.

But Imran Ahmad has exposed himself as a candidate.