Brian Stockbridge Accused - Dirty Tricks

I hadn't heard that the investigation into Green/Whtye had been published yet, so are you saying he's guilty before the trial is complete.

It cannot deliver a guilty or not guilty verdict all it can do is place a limit the degree of guilt that should be apportioned to Green, Green himself already admitted his guilt.

It may well be that Green's guilt is limited to what he himself already admitted or it may well go further than that, personally I don't think an either way definitive conclusion can be reached mainly due to the fact that both Whyte and Green are pathological liars.

It cannot deliver a guilty or not guilty verdict all it can do is place a limit the degree of guilt that should be apportioned to Green, Green himself already admitted his guilt.

It may well be that Green's guilt is limited to what he himself already admitted or it may well go further than that, personally I don't think an either way definitive conclusion can be reached mainly due to the fact that both Whyte and Green are pathological liars.

Green has only ever admitted he played with the devil for the greater good.

I'm not defending Green, but there's no context to that recording. We don't know what it relates to, what stage in the discussion they were at or what the parties' final positions were.

We know it doesn't tally with the, "I met him once and gave him £2" crap that he fed us.

If you think we're a mess at present then imagine a CVA had been achieved then it was revealed that Green &Co were fronting for Whyte.

Who is the female with BS who obviously knows that BS won't take too much offence when she says she "would like to fucking punch" MM? My take on that comment and the fact she says it to BS is that she is well aware there is no love lost between BS and MM.

Edited by Anchorman

Who is the female with BS who obvioulsy knows that BS won't take too much offence when she says she "would like to fucking punch" MM? My take on that comment and the fact she says it to BS is that she is well aware there is no love lost between BS and MM.

Couldn't possibly comment, mentioning Stockbridge and females in the same sentence has brought me several smacks of the naughty stick already today......:(

I very much still believe Whyte was lied to.

That is beyond doubt, as is Green lied to everyone.

As it stands it's Green and his deeds who has returned us to the edge of the precipice.

Still harbouring under the illusion that he can only profit from a well run and successful business?