Brian Stockbridge Accused - Dirty Tricks

Depends how you define a candle. I'm hardly crying myself to sleep at night thinking about him, like it or not he's part of our history now as far as the CEO role is concerned and other departures from RFC have left me far more upset. Like when I was 11 years old and Barry Ferguson decided he wanted to go to Blackburn.

But are there others who don't hold total utter hostility towards him, still see some of his contributions as positive and don't think he is a wicked, evil Whyte replica? Certainly, you only need to take a look at RM. And I know people in person as well yes.

Cheers. I used to visit RM a lot but I started finding it hard going and hadn't been on for ages. Then last night funnily enough I saw a link on Twitter to that thread abusing the woman who wrote the piece for the RST. To be honest that alone will keep me away from it for a good while now, that was an appalling thread. But I did wonder if there was a place where people less hostile to Green were fortifying each other before sending you back out to get abuse from the rest of the support.

I think you're dead wrong about Green, but I'm starting to grudgingly admire your resilience on it. Although it does remind me a little of those Vanguard Bears guys (are they still about, don't hear much about them these days) defending Whyte's honour against all comers even after we were in administration just because they'd dug themselves into a position they couldn't face getting back out of.

Anyway, I hope you are right and we're all wrong and it turns out Green's done nothing wrong and everything is fine with the club.

STB, you might have cried yourself to sleep over Barry leaving, I can understand that because I was the same when 'Bud' Johnston left to join WBA. I was a WBA fan for months after that.

Surely mate the developments over the past month or so must have given you some doubt about Charles?

It's not so much about Whyte coming out with secret tapes it's more to do with Charles's sidekicks doing the very same thing - secret tapes/video's - they seem to be cut from the same cloth attended the same school of business a bit too creepy for my liking.

Cheers. I used to visit RM a lot but I started finding it hard going and hadn't been on for ages. Then last night funnily enough I saw a link on Twitter to that thread abusing the woman who wrote the piece for the RST. To be honest that alone will keep me away from it for a good while now, that was an appalling thread. But I did wonder if there was a place where people less hostile to Green were fortifying each other before sending you back out to get abuse from the rest of the support.

I think you're dead wrong about Green, but I'm starting to grudgingly admire your resilience on it. Although it does remind me a little of those Vanguard Bears guys (are they still about, don't hear much about them these days) defending Whyte's honour against all comers even after we were in administration just because they'd dug themselves into a position they couldn't face getting back out of.

Anyway, I hope you are right and we're all wrong and it turns out Green's done nothing wrong and everything is fine with the club.

i got banned for a few days from rm for suggesting the vanguard bears may well be supporting the wrong guy in whyte. :)

i may have been less than elegant in making my point in fairness.

In other words you can't be arsed debating with a different opinion.

Fair enough.

Your capacity for getting it wrong and suggesting someone is saying/meaning something other than what they intended is astounding. You should consider stopping making shit up and insinuating that people are saying things which they aren't.