I have to say that I find it absolutely mind boggling that given our circumstances, there is not an absolute outcry about these two cretins developing a greater control of our club.

We have already had two fraudsters destroy the club, In comes another guy who is actually a CONVICTED fraudster and nobody seems to give a shit?

My feeling is that DK is working in the background to secure enough of a share to at least get onto the board.

Hopefully that will give us some stability. Also suspect we'll see moves once the pinsent masons report is announced, so might even be next week.

I think in this age of dirty rotten scoundrels surrounding our club, Dave King seems the best option. He has at least invested significantly in the club and his accusations were found to be ill founded and devised by a criminal. That is not to say that he is squeeky clean. But he seems the best option out of a bad bunch

leggoland

[h=2]Friday, 24 May 2013[/h]

[h=3]KING ON THE BRINK OF BOARDROOM COMEBACK[/h]

DAVE KING has taken a step closer to making a dramatic return to the Rangers boardroom.

For I believe King has let it be known to a number of people that he would be willing to accept an invitation to rejoin Rangers and become a director once again.

It is now a week since I first floated the idea that former director King should be proposed and seconded and taken back on to the Rangers board to strengthen the Bluenose presence in the Blue Room.

King had already made it clear that he would like to buy up as many Rangers shares as he can and once again the news is that he is setting about achieving that aim.

But it may take some time for King get his hands on the 25per cent to 28per cent shareholding he needs to give him effective control of Rangers.

And Rangers do not have time.

Which is why I floated the thought that the Ibrox board have the power to vote a new director on and that it would strengthen the position of the righteous if they used their power as soon as possible to make King that director.

Rangers need a strong presence in the boardroom right now, to provide Walter Smith with the sort of help he needs to ensure the club does not lurch into further trouble by having too many of the wrong sort of people bulldozed into the boardroom by Imran Ahmad and Charles Green.

And right at the top of that list of the wrong sort of people in control is cut, burn and slash cost-cutter, London businessman, Chris Morgan. He must be stopped at all costs.

Ahmad has already claimed he was trying to contact Dave King. The shamed, discredited and sacked Ahmad, whose 2.2million shares, bought in the Penny Arcade, give him a 3.38per cent stake in Rangers, has also promised he will help facilitate King in buying up shares.

The question to be asked is simple. If that is the case, why doesn’t Ahmad start the ball rolling by selling his 3.38per cent to Dave King? Now!

I believe Imran Ahmad has been unnerved by the backlash which has been unleashed following his release of a recorded telephone conversation with chairman Malcolm Murray, his release of a video of Murray and a threat to sneak out an illegal recording of the Rangers board meeting which was held on Monday April 15th.

In fact, I have solid proof that Ahmad has been in touch with his fancy London lawyers, Burlingtons of Hertford Street in the heart of expensive Mayfair, where that law firm’s head of litigation, Richard Curtin is acting for him.

It looks very much as though much of the unfavourable coverage which has hammered away at Ahmad over the past week has spooked the public school educated Englishman with the cut glass accent.

For the moment, though, the good news for Rangers supporters is that Dave King, a man with a proven track record of being financially committed to Rangers to the tune of a cool £20M, has indicated that he would jump at the chance to gatecrash the Blue Room again.

a convicted fraudster the man has done his time he is prepared to invest money into the club something the so-called great rangers men aka the blue knights ran away from .

easdales crime diddling the tax man dont kid me all self employed are doing it .

a convicted fraudster the man has done his time he is prepared to invest money into the club something the so-called great rangers men aka the blue knights ran away from .

easdales crime diddling the tax man dont kid me all self employed are doing it .

They are prepared to buy shares from other individuals. That is all they have done so far.

Surely given all we have been through we have to adopt some sort of intelligence.

Dermot Desmond has a business history no one wants to question. So why do these guys getting questioned?

Two wrongs dont make a right - I would prefer that our custodians are beyond reproach.