Keith Jackson - D Day At Rangers This Week

I think some people just prefer to sit in "their" seat week in week out and their is going to be numerous reasons for people not to renew ie poor football last season, not enough money, stuff going on in the boardroom

Another journo with a lot of if and but along with scaremongering. I don't even bother reading the papers or their websites anymore.

Jackson is being optimistic, hoping that this Friday will be an end to the circus. This is the way it will be for the next few seasons, or until someone with the clubs best interests at heart, buys all the wide boys out. We've become a cash cow for these scumbags, and they are going nowhere until the the club is bled dry, certainly not while our double digit millions are still sitting in the bank.

If Walter and Murray get ousted, and Green worms his way back on the board, we really are in trouble. The only solution if that happens, is to starve them out, and hope they sell to the "right" people. Once these vultures realise that we are no longer blinded by loyalty, maybe then we will start to attract the best people to take the cub forward.

If Green gets back in, we can expect another summer of rabble rousing, and fuck the sfa speeches at ticket queues outside Ibrox. I really can't stomach another summer of that shite.

Jackson is being optimistic, hoping that this Friday will be an end to the circus. This is the way it will be for the next few seasons, or until someone with the clubs best interests at heart, buys all the wide boys out. We've become a cash cow for these scumbags, and they are going nowhere until the the club is bled dry, certainly not while our double digit millions are still sitting in the bank.

If Walter and Murray get ousted, and Green worms his way back on the board, we really are in trouble. The only solution if that happens, is to starve them out, and hope they sell to the "right" people. Once these vultures realise that we are no longer blinded by loyalty, maybe then we will start to attract the best people to take the cub forward.

If Green gets back in, we can expect another summer of rabble rousing, and fuck the sfa speeches at ticket queues outside Ibrox. I really can't stomach another summer of that shite.

Who are the right people?

This is something I just don't get with people going on about the right people. The supposedly right people were making a mockery of the club with their stupid bids and tie ons. I understand that dave's king may of not been able to bid at that time due to other circumstances but there were a lot of other "right people" that could of but they didn't.

Green and his investors at that time were the only people that put up the money and got a bid accepted. If they are to make money then rangers need to be successful, and if rangers are successful then we should all be happy.

I think that time may well be past

What makes you say that? Where could it have went?

In his interview on STV, Green was extremely wary of saying how much was left and grabbed the chance to say "definitely double digits" like a drowning man grabbing at a straw. seemed obviously then we had 12 at the most (if you watch the interview you'll see what I mean) and probably less. A number of sources a month later put it at circa 10 and since then it has been quoted at less. All making sense if we were shipping a million a month when we had income coming in (unlike now).

As to where it could have gone - your kidding, right?

PS Just in case that sounds rude, I meant that added to the 7 million we were said to have lost between the IPO and season end on club running costs, we are by a number of crooks and asset strippers so I can't imagine they've taken nothing.

Even without that, with no income at the moment, the losses will be piling up, plus investigation fees, pay-offs to people who have left/are leaving...

I know he is a Scottish journalist and therefore unreliable but Keech Jackson clearly has sources inside Ibrox and I think he was saying we had 8 million left a couple of weeks ago (I stress "think" - my memory is not so good these days.)

Edited by SteveC
PS