Keith Jackson - D Day At Rangers This Week

I for one don't have enough info on King to be described as "on his side". One thing I do now that anyone advocating ST holders not to renew is in my eyes no better than the so called journo's who try to hinder the clubs revival at every opportunity.

I'm not sure how it would work in practice. It's probably a fanciful notion in fact, given there would need to be some collaboration between King himself and a unified fan body, which doesn't exist. I'm not entirely comfortable with the idea of withholding the cash but nor am I comfortable with what AJ accurately described as the cancer within our club. Something has to be done and we hold more power than we think. I was just wondering aloud about what could be done.

Oh and here's a little something for lumping me in with the club's detractors :wanker::flipa:

For what it is worth, the following statement was in the Gherald this morning:

" Given the firm raised £22m on its initial offering and says it still has much of that in the bank, it seems a big dip in fortunes, though boardroom upheaval is unlikely to have helped."

I have not heard that said for quite some time, unless "much" is a very flexible term - but perhaps the reporter Greg Cameron knows what he is talking about. Then again, it is a Scottish paper