The plan is to form SPL2 & invite QOTS & RFC.

Personally, I think we should all seriously consider cutting the club some slack over this whole issue and just let Walter, Ally & the others decide what they think is best without applying pressure to them to decide one way or the other. Unfortunately that's not going to happen though and the pressure is already being applied in full force. :(

.. ach well, while it would probably serve no-one, Rangers could (and should) point out the blackmail that happened last year with regards to membership transfer and illegal retention of prize money by the SPL, illegal transfer bans and the like. Just imagine we would think loud about taking the SPL (and possibly SFA too) to court for that amount right now ...

so we stay in the second. who suffers. us of course.

will any spl sides go bust? maybe hearts but we wont save them.

so we go an extra year out of europe and and celtc get 4 in a row uncontested not 3.

who wins because it's sure not us.

why cut of our noses to spite our faces.

As if doing it once isn't enough, that's a double whammy of cutting your nose off to spite your face!! First over the actual issue facing the club and then over the club itself. The club should invite all the folk having hissy fits down to the stadium and hand out lolly pops and sweeties!

They'd just argue over who gets what flavour Zappa...

For what it's worth I think the sooner we're back on top the better and the only people who will concern themselves with how we got there in years to come are Tims and the tim-friendly media.

If Doncaster and Regan are still at the helm of the new set up it'll stick in my throat but I can live with it to see #55.

Who's boycotting ,if we bend over Liewells table and apply the KY I'm finished .

lawwell will want us as far away from the spl as possible.

if we go back down to sfl3 he will dance a jig. infact he will furiously be trying to stop us getting in spl2.

If we as a club are to take something that we haven't earned then why don't we get put into SPL 1? If they are that desperate to have us up there then why not go the whole hog?

Why should we take the scraps that the SPL are handing us?

I don't want anything from the SPL scum and I would seriously consider not renewing if we accept an unearned invitation to SPL 2. I've had a season ticket for 25 years and this would be the first time I'd ever consider not renewing.

If we as a club are to take something that we haven't earned then why don't we get put into SPL 1? If they are that desperate to have us up there then why not go the whole hog?

Why should we take the scraps that the SPL are handing us?

I don't want anything from the SPL scum and I would seriously consider not renewing if we accept an unearned invitation to SPL 2. I've had a season ticket for 25 years and this would be the first time I'd ever consider not renewing.

I agree. I also don't think we should have been in SFL3 in the first place and so I'm torn at getting the chance to skip a season of purgatory and get back on top. Would a direct to the SPL move be better or worse?

If the breakaway does happen we'll be left in limbo with zero influence on restructuring. At least last season we had the ear of SFL clubs and some influence on the majority vote. If we're invited to join the breakaway SPL2 I would accept on the condition we're given full membership and voting rights.