Dear Rangers - would you like 30 pieces of silver ?

oF course it helps the greater good. The sooner we have a competative to division and us back in Europe the better for Scottish football. Sponsorship and tv interest relies on that.

We've not had a competitive top division since the mid 80s, the same two teams fighting it out every year doesn't make it competitive. It doesn't help the greater good it simply puts back in place the shit that went before. You remember how that worked out for us, right?

Dont see why, especially your 2nd answer.

Whats wrong with the idea of opening up Ibrox and screening games for a fiver rather than funding the likes of Stewart Milne and Thompson.

Why?

Point 1 Because we have a fractured support (if Mark Dingwall backs a boycott RM are likely to oppose it. They hate him like the rest of us hate TLB, it would appear) that struggled to come together for one boycott far less two years of them. Point 2 Loss of buses going to away games for two years.

Nothing wrong with it from my point of view and that would help the RSCs from far from Glasgow (but it is the Glasgow environs ones who would lose their travelling to away games by buses) - but I strongly suspect we'd not be allowed to do so either by an existing rule or one they'd make up.

Edited by SteveC

Guest carter001
oF course it helps the greater good. The sooner we have a competative to division and us back in Europe the better for Scottish football. Sponsorship and tv interest relies on that.

And you honestly think we would be competitive if we returned to the top divisions now??

I'm against fast tracking but, not just to get back at teams. The level of football played last year was poor. Yes, we have added some players but, we need to develop as a team. Build strength in depth so that when we go back we go to the top.

Going back and being whipping boys is not high on my agenda

We've not had a competitive top division since the mid 80s, the same two teams fighting it out every year doesn't make it competitive. It doesn't help the greater good it simply puts back in place the shit that went before. You remember how that worked out for us, right?

3 in a row. Sure I remember.

I remember all sorts going back to the early 80's. I'm not sure what it is you want me to remember that's supposed to alter my belief that the quicker we are back in the SPL the better.

For example I remember that in general the team that spends the most wins the league. So the more money the better.