Would you accept SPL2 if.............

1. Registration embargo lifted immediately

2. Full enquiry into 5 way agreement

3. Full & unequivocal apology for all that went on last summer

4. Full & unambiguous signed statement from all SPL chairmen that Rangers aren't a new club

5. Last season's SPL prize money paid in full.

6. SFA to seek reduced Euro ban if Whyte found to have got club illegally

7. Full voting rights restored

I just can't get my head around this!,even though the guys that are saying we should as it will be best for Rangers and puting forward decent reasons.

I just think about how these bastards tried to kill us off,and I'm convinced they were,maybe it's still too raw for me as I just want nothing to do with the corrupt bigoted cunts!. There has been too much raw hatred shown towards us and it still hurts this bear!. I guess no matter what the club decides to do,if it's true,then I will still follow the Rangers, I just don't want them to!. Confused bear.

It's all starting to make sense to me now. The SKY deal only allowed us to be out the top division for one season but Liewell & Doncaster managed to persuade SKY to allow an extra year and they'd get us there via reconstruction after two seasons. That's why no one is getting to see this mysterious SKY contract. Their only problem is what happens if we don't agree to this & ask to remain in SFL2.

That's why I say we should take this opportunity to seek retribution on those who tried to put us out of business last summer. We'd accept SPL2 but on our terms.

It's all starting to make sense to me now. The SKY deal only allowed us to be out the top division for one season but Liewell & Doncaster managed to persuade SKY to allow an extra year and they'd get us there via reconstruction after two seasons. That's why no one is getting to see this mysterious SKY contract. Their only problem is what happens if we don't agree to this & ask to remain in SFL2.

That's why I say we should take this opportunity to seek retribution on those who tried to put us out of business last summer. We'd accept SPL2 but on our terms.

That would be a good question Rangers should ask if they do indeed get an invite, can we see the sky TV deal first please?.

I just can't get my head around this!,even though the guys that are saying we should as it will be best for Rangers and puting forward decent reasons.

I just think about how these bastards tried to kill us off,and I'm convinced they were,maybe it's still too raw for me as I just want nothing to do with the corrupt bigoted cunts!. There has been too much raw hatred shown towards us and it still hurts this bear!. I guess no matter what the club decides to do,if it's true,then I will still follow the Rangers, I just don't want them to!. Confused bear.

will an extra year before we are in a league with them really help that.

will an extra year before we are in a league with them really help that.

I don't know mate, as I said it still hurts!, and I've said also that I will probably still follow the Rangers regardless of the outcome.

I feel the same way. I wanted them to suffer. I hoped we could find a route out of Scotland completely and never play any of them again, but if their was ever any slim chance of that happening it's long passed us by for now.

Just like they're finding out, by hurting us they've hurt themselves. We are where we are and as long as they remain our peers it works the same the other way. By hurting them out of any spiteful refusal to cooperate, we'll hurt the game as a whole and in turn ourselves.