What's the latest regards TUPE contract rebels McGregor, Naismith, Lafferty etc ?

No you don't. I TUPE'd over at the beginning of last year in my job and signed no new contract

I've TUPE'd 3 times and have had to do it each time. Each time I was given 2 options (1) sign a contact with the newco to TUPE to the new company with a 'ring fencing' of my existing terms and conditions, but under the new company name, and (2) sign a contract with the newco to TUPE to the new company under the 'standard' terms of the new company.

I'm not going to argue with you because the bottom line is I don't care either way, but I've got a signed contract with the company I work for, and you don't.

I've TUPE'd 3 times and have had to do it each time. Each time I was given 2 options (1) sign a contact with the newco to TUPE to the new company with a 'ring fencing' of my existing terms and conditions, but under the new company name, and (2) sign a contract with the newco to TUPE to the new company under the 'standard' terms of the new company.

I'm not going to argue with you because the bottom line is I don't care either way, but I've got a signed contract with the company I work for, and you don't.

I can assure you I have a signed contract with the company I work for as well. I've TUPE'd over three times too and haven't signed a new contract yet. What country do you live in?

No you don't. I TUPE'd over at the beginning of last year in my job and signed no new contract

So basically you've got no contract with your new company committing them to honouring the terms and conditions of your previous company, your length of service, transfer and continuation of your previous pension under the new companies pension scheme? All done on trust? Good luck mate.

I tuped recently too weirdly. jist the once. but had to sign to agree the tupe over didnt sign a new contract as such

and im sure if I failed to sign it was just seen as accepting

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I can assure you I have a signed contract with the company I work for as well. I've TUPE'd over three times too and haven't signed a new contract yet. What country do you live in?

See above.

What country do I live in? Petty, very petty.

I tuped recently too weirdly. jist the once. but had to sign to agree the tupe over didnt sign a new contract as such

and im sure if I failed to sign it was just seen as accepting

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

That's what I mean. The onus is on the employee if they want object and they only have a limited timescale to do so.

If all the Club sent was an email. then they haven't complied with much of below, taken from https://www.gov.uk/transfers-takeovers/consulting-and-informing

Business transfers, takeovers and TUPE

Part 2: Consulting and informing

Before a transfer of ownership happens, employers must tell the trade union or employee representatives:

• that the transfer is happening, when it’s happening and why

• how the transfer will affect them

• whether there’ll be any reorganisation

• how many agency workers they’re using and what types of work those workers are doing

If employers don’t do this, they can be penalised.

Employers must consult employee representatives about anything to do with the transfer that would affect the employees (eg reorganisation). They should try to gain agreement about these changes.

Trade union representatives

If there’s a trade union in the workplace, the employer must inform and consult with the representatives from the union.

Employee representatives

If there’s no trade union the employer must inform and consult other employee representatives. There might already be representatives, or new ones can be specially elected.

If this happens the employer should:

• make sure the election is fair

• decide how many people are needed to represent the interests of everyone affected

• decide if affected employees should be represented as one workforce or in groups

• decide how long the representatives need to be in place

They should also make sure that:

• the employee representatives are people who are affected by the transfer

• no affected employee is unreasonably excluded from standing for election

• all affected employees at the time of the election are entitled to vote

• employees can vote for as many candidates as there are positions to be filled

• if possible, voting is done in secret

• votes are accurately counted

If all the Club sent was an email. then they haven't complied with much of below, taken from https://www.gov.uk/transfers-takeovers/consulting-and-informing

Business transfers, takeovers and TUPE

Part 2: Consulting and informing

Before a transfer of ownership happens, employers must tell the trade union or employee representatives:

• that the transfer is happening, when it’s happening and why

• how the transfer will affect them

• whether there’ll be any reorganisation

• how many agency workers they’re using and what types of work those workers are doing

If employers don’t do this, they can be penalised.

Employers must consult employee representatives about anything to do with the transfer that would affect the employees (eg reorganisation). They should try to gain agreement about these changes.

Trade union representatives

If there’s a trade union in the workplace, the employer must inform and consult with the representatives from the union.

Employee representatives

If there’s no trade union the employer must inform and consult other employee representatives. There might already be representatives, or new ones can be specially elected.

If this happens the employer should:

• make sure the election is fair

• decide how many people are needed to represent the interests of everyone affected

• decide if affected employees should be represented as one workforce or in groups

• decide how long the representatives need to be in place

They should also make sure that:

• the employee representatives are people who are affected by the transfer

• no affected employee is unreasonably excluded from standing for election

• all affected employees at the time of the election are entitled to vote

• employees can vote for as many candidates as there are positions to be filled

• if possible, voting is done in secret

• votes are accurately counted

All players were sent recorded delivery letters. I'd presume they detailed the above.