Been said by a few people involved that Jig accepted the invite but wouldn't go unless they paid for his brother as well. And Jig wasn't there. If that is true, it should be out there.

If Gersnet want to ignore that, fair enough. They are wrong, and it is nothing to do with attacking anyone. No need for an angel smiley.

Maybe Gersent should have been told earlier and they could have paid for the McC bros tickets. Times must be hard for poor Jig.

Dearie me, it was only a light hearted comment, therefore the smiley. Dozens of stories on other forums are not repeated here. It's normal, just look at the daily thread counts. If you wanted it on Gersnet why not post it rather than questioning its absence as though this (its absence) were a matter of some great import?

Rubbish. There is 'Gersnet' run strictly by admin, who pull what they don't like regularly. If it does not suit their agenda, it is pulled so no comments on it are allowed.

It was also on FF as well, but got pulled because it is anti Jig.

Interesting that Jig has denied it on twitter, totally at odds with what people involved with the SF club / narsa are saying.

Gersnet has a very small band of admin and moderators. For the most part these consist of Frankie, Zappa, pete, Bluedell and myself. Frankie is busy with other stuff just now, Zappa has a personal project that is taking up most of his time, pete is in the midst of his holidays and also a private project and Bluedell is counting his cash. As for me, the only news I get is from Gersnet - I am not on any other Rangers forum.

So please don't suggest that the reason this hasn't been on Gersnet is because we don't accept an anti-Jig agenda, or that it is because there is some other "Gersnet agenda" at play here.

The reason it isn't on here is simple - nobody posted it. No more and no less. There don't need to be conspiracies just because you seek to find them.

As for "pulling things they don't like regularly" that simply isn't true either We are probably the least moderated RFC forum out there. We rarely moderate and pull stuff, certainly not "regularly".

As for the report. IF true then it is a poor show from Jig. He should be more than aware just how much the fans put into the club and having made a more than decent living from RFC he should have enough to pay for his brother's trip if he wanted his brother there that desperately. Personally I don't think Jig would have pulled that but who knows ?

Been said by a few people involved that Jig accepted the invite but wouldn't go unless they paid for his brother as well. And Jig wasn't there. If that is true, it should be out there.

If Gersnet want to ignore that, fair enough. They are wrong, and it is nothing to do with attacking anyone. No need for an angel smiley.

Maybe Gersent should have been told earlier and they could have paid for the McC bros tickets. Times must be hard for poor Jig.

Nothing is censored on this site if it is not on the site it is because nobody posted it up.

Nothing is censored on this site if it is not on the site it is because nobody posted it up.

Not strictly true, things do get censored/removed only fools would run a board that left everything untouched.

Though this place lets far more be than any other Rangers forum I know.

Edited by forlanssister

I suspect the only stuff that gets censored here is people offending other users with reprehensible posts. That's as it should be.

By the way lads that dragonfly has hurt our collective feelings, get the hammer oot :)

I've only recently started using this forum. One of the things that I like is that it has far less hysteria than some others. Perhaps this is why the subject was never posted.

I'm not sure what the problem is anyway. If that's what it takes for Lee McCulloch to attend NARSA then fair enough. By the same token NARSA are equally entitled to decline the request. The support don't own him.

Gersnet has a very small band of admin and moderators. For the most part these consist of Frankie, Zappa, pete, Bluedell and myself. Frankie is busy with other stuff just now, Zappa has a personal project that is taking up most of his time, pete is in the midst of his holidays and also a private project and Bluedell is counting his cash. As for me, the only news I get is from Gersnet - I am not on any other Rangers forum.

So please don't suggest that the reason this hasn't been on Gersnet is because we don't accept an anti-Jig agenda, or that it is because there is some other "Gersnet agenda" at play here.

The reason it isn't on here is simple - nobody posted it. No more and no less. There don't need to be conspiracies just because you seek to find them.

As for "pulling things they don't like regularly" that simply isn't true either We are probably the least moderated RFC forum out there. We rarely moderate and pull stuff, certainly not "regularly".

As for the report. IF true then it is a poor show from Jig. He should be more than aware just how much the fans put into the club and having made a more than decent living from RFC he should have enough to pay for his brother's trip if he wanted his brother there that desperately. Personally I don't think Jig would have pulled that but who knows ?

I know it has not been on until now, and I am certainly not suggesting it is a conspiracy. And I clearly said it was deleted from FF for being anti Jig.

Conspiracy would be something like admin backing up crap posted on the site by lying regarding posters use of proxy servers etc:) Asides from that kind of shit I agree that this site is very well moderated