Kieran Prior buys 1.5% of RFC

There must be a level that we can run at that sees us break even. Our squad should be sustainable as proportion to our income. Our running costs should actually have economies of scale meaning we should have an even better squad in proportion to our income.

We may not be able to compete with Celtic in the lower leagues when they steal our tv money, have bigger sponsorship, higher ticket prices and have European income, but we should still be able to support the second best squad in the country without making a loss.

I just don't get it.

Oh we can, just not at the level it will be now. We could cut our wage bill by a few million and still have the second highest wage bill in the country.

another large trade today

175000 and 2 lots of 50 000 shares

As I said before, people who regard Prior as some "smart city chap" will note his activities with us and thus start spending money. You do wonder where the money will end up.

The more I see random folk buying shares, the angrier I get with the Supporter Groups.

Why CB?

If our supporters groups would just start to be a bit more joined up and show some solidarity, there would be an altogether different dynamic as regards who would want to buy shares. Maybe we could eventually vet them.

At the end of the day, we are Rangers, we are the income, and we are the people.

It was reported today that Kieran Prior was put in an IQ reducing machine and his IQ was reduced to 1. He was last seen scouring the market for Celtic shares while singing we will follow Celtic.:D

Why CB?

If our supporters groups would just start to be a bit more joined up and show some solidarity, there would be an altogether different dynamic as regards who would want to buy shares. Maybe we could eventually vet them.

At the end of the day, we are Rangers, we are the income, and we are the people.

You have answered the question mate, just someone with vision, get everyone together.

Someone who could organise a meeting, any organisation who didn't attend, named and shamed.