Kieran Prior buys 1.5% of RFC

Everyman and his dog had liquidity problems at the time.

Quite smart Goldman's opting for Buffet over TARP, deal probably suit them both though Buffet got the better of it.

Exactly Re liquidity, that didn't mean that Goldman had serious issues, not in the way some like Lehman and Bear Stearns did anyway :P

Goldman actually took TARP too - they, like all the other "banks", were forced to - though they repaid it pretty promptly - the TARP funds interest attracted a far higher rate of interest than even Buffett got (23% vs 10%).

Just out of interest I checked on the trade of shares and I noted that after Prior bought his lot (for just 50p), someone else (?) bought another 470k of shares. Is there actually a way to find out who sold and bought these shares?

Recent Share Trades for Rangers Int (RFC)

Shareholders have the right to require a copy of the register of shareholders within 10 days of the request subject to a charge.

What difference would asking for a copy do, the fans are to divided to do anything about anything and the board knows it.

... true as that may be, a couple of Vanguard Bears challenged the BBC folk long enough to make them apologize openly with regard to the new club mantra. Sometimes it just takes a few dedicated souls to get results. If no-one buys a ticket, no-one will win the lottery. I for one would ask, but I'm no shareholder in the Rangers FCI.

... true as that may be, a couple of Vanguard Bears challenged the BBC folk long enough to make them apologize openly with regard to the new club mantra. Sometimes it just takes a few dedicated souls to get results. If no-one buys a ticket, no-one will win the lottery. I for one would ask, but I'm no shareholder in the Rangers FCI.

So once identities are known what is the end product apart from showing how powerless the fans are ?

So once identities are known what is the end product apart from showing how powerless the fans are ?

There's no harm in finding out and very little effort involved so why not? Something noteworthy may come to light.

Glass half full or half empty?