Kieran Prior - Full Q & A

He's made some decent comments so far, but I'm surprised a man of his intelligence and background in business is playing it all out in the media like this.

I'm also suspicious of the way the rhebel is giving him so much coverage when taking into account his relatively insignificant shareholding, both current and projected.

It was BBC Scotland who put this on their 'gossip page' when news first broke of Mr Prior's interest in Rangers

Kieran Prior, a 34-year-old Goldman Sachs trader, Manchester United fan from an Irish Catholic background and with one of the highest IQ levels in the world, claims to be on the brink of buying a stake in Rangers.

Although very true, where did the BBC getting this info from and why did they feel the need to highlight it?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22885110

My kids have a Scottish Presbyterian background but none of them are Baptised or go to Church.

Kierans parents are Catholics from Ireland i believe, that is his background, this is what the Beeb were getting at whilst trolling every Rangers fan reading it. It is pathetic journalism and written to provoke a reaction.

Prior himself has admitted he is not a man of God.

he isn't catholic. nor is he Irish for that matter.

I have an Irish catholic parentage and I will not deny my mother and father but I'm not a man of God.

It doesnt really matter but why did he include it then , im fed up people appologising for their upbringings etc etc

I have an Irish catholic parentage and I will not deny my mother and father but I'm not a man of God.

It doesnt really matter but why did he include it then , im fed up people appologising for their upbringings etc etc

because people were making a big thing of it.

even on here it was mentioned.

If you take it that his Prior is Goldman then the Green Whyte and Gold is extremely close. Paranoid? Yes probably! Then again Somebody may just be playing games with us.