I drove past ibrox yesterday and must say that the corrugated plastic cladding that is on the sides of he broomloan stand are an awful dingy yellow colour now. would be nice to have these cleaned or replaced.

They should replace that plank cladding stuff (between the brickwork and the roof on the older stands) with the same silver cladding that the shop is fronted with too. That would probably be pretty cheap.

...also it wouldn't cost much to fix the hinges on these

128387-rangers-ibrox-park-gate-quality-image-june-25-2012.jpg

...the left one isn't aligned with the right - been like that for years.

And while they're at it they should replace the poor replica gates at the Copland Rd end...

_58513693_ibrox.jpg

...with an identical replica of the Broomloan Rd end

article-2287742-11B8F18A000005DC-484_634x415.jpg

Guest JMac_88

Some of our fans should be head of improvements at Ibrox :P

Some very nice suggestions, never really noticed the issues with the gates untill now ;)

Hopefully improvements will be made!

I drove past ibrox yesterday and must say that the corrugated plastic cladding that is on the sides of he broomloan stand are an awful dingy yellow colour now. would be nice to have these cleaned or replaced.

I wrote a letter to the club years ago about that. It is an eyesore. Would love to replace them with something more up to date and easy on the eye.

Guest JMac_88
I wrote a letter to the club years ago about that. It is an eyesore. Would love to replace them with something more up to date and easy on the eye.

You would think the club would of listened, I mean we have a 5 star uefa rated stadium and it constantly will need work done on it, instead of letting it get in a awful state.

The stadium can only be neglected for so long, untill it becomes apparent to the supporters.