I long the day when the media will finally accept and say that Rangers FC was the victim of a criminal and was wrongly handled by authorities and media alike. I wonder which journo will turn that coat first ...

Me too but as I am in my mid-Fifties, I'll never see it

I long the day when the media will finally accept and say that Rangers FC was the victim of a criminal and was wrongly handled by authorities and media alike. I wonder which journo will turn that coat first ...

Oh the irony!

Take a look back at your posts during Whyte's tenure you were his staunchest defender till the bitter end constantly blaming the media and others who were exposing Whyte's deeds.

He who is without sin and all that eh!

To be fair the press didn't have a scooby about Whyte, they just dug up what dirt they could because we are Rangers. Just because a fraction of the stuff was correct on hindsight does not change their preconceived agenda.

In that instance it's hard to separate the wheat from the chaff and even poster like yourself seemed to be posting stuff that came across as innuendo instead of convincing facts.

To be fair the press didn't have a scooby about Whyte, they just dug up what dirt they could because we are Rangers. Just because a fraction of the stuff was correct on hindsight does not change their preconceived agenda.

They called the Ticketus deal early enough but Whyte's denial was enough to placate the see,speak,hear no evil brigade. It was Mark Daly in whatever way you look at it a stunning piece of investigative journalism revealed Whyte's ban as a director despite the fact that all official record of the ban having been expunged on it;s expiry and the court records sealed by the High Court, the result of which was a chorus of hurrahs when Whyte banned the BBC for exposing him.

In that instance it's hard to separate the wheat from the chaff and even poster like yourself seemed to be posting stuff that came across as innuendo instead of convincing facts.

It was hardly innuendo more a case of saying things that people just didn't want to hear and it's easy enough to separate the wheat from the chaff if you're willing enough to try and research the facts for yourself.

I thought there already was a police investigation into Whyte's takeover at Rangers? Is this another one by the Insolvency service? won't they both just come to the same conclusion i.e. Whyte duped ticketus into giving him money to pay off Rangers debt to Fullerton & Kane at LBG so as he got ownership of Rangers? don't give me the nonsense his business background wasn't known about. SDM got plenty warning prior to Whyte getting control (AJ & Bain to name two) but went ahead with this deal regardless. Why was that ? That is what should be getting investigated as a priority.

Does anyone seriously believe SDM got 'duped' as he put it ? I don't. Does anyone believe that he was blackmailed into selling to whyte? That's what should be getting investigated IMO.

After that they might want to turn their attention to HMRC & find out why they pursued a fictitious tax bill on a perfectly legal tax avoidance scheme used by thousands of UK companies.

Did a former lhabour cabinet minister who now sits in the Lords use his political influence on HMRC to do this which effectively crippled Rangers making it unsellable until you-know-who came along?