Green Demands 'Gers Showdown - The Sun

And I already thought you've been banned. Wonder why? You, much like anyone crying foul of Green and Mather and over-spending work on assumption and conjecture. That is being called into question, as it is negative conjecture all along. One domesday-scenario is whipped up after another ... and as has been pointed out above, by myself as well, we will hardly go on and spend ... or rather pay wages forever. Those running the club now are no Murray, no Lloyds' chap, no tax-dodger. We have next to know idea how the finances of the club stand right now. What King whispered 8 months ago is still interesting, will be looked at, and that's about it. Unless you can show any backed up figures that augur doom and destruction, folks, do accept that your opinion will remain just that, an opinion amongst many. And as such, it is bound to face criticism or objection. That does not say that people walk on blindly and only accept their own views either ... it ain't always black and white.

gunslinger

SBS, it is people like these who you should be wary of. The last time people were said to wait to get us on the cheap they went one bridge too far. I (as well as the club) can very well live with a (possible) debt of a few million rather than people sitting on 200m and are not willing to pay 3m more than they are asked to.

BTW, why do people expect that we will not get a bank facility et al in months to come? Just asking.

How do you know these people are not going to do the same thing? Did one of the Easdales not do time for tax fraud? We have been led down the garden path multiple times by various people in power. Some of us are smart enough to see when it is happening again.

What have I done to deserve being banned?

How do you know these people are not going to do the same thing? Did one of the Easdales not do time for tax fraud? We have been led down the garden path multiple times by various people in power. Some of us are smart enough to see when it is happening again.

What have I done to deserve being banned?

You mean Smith, McCoist, Mather, and Stockbridge work in one dark chamber or another, like Whyte and work on the doom of our club and their enrichment? Without each of them having no clue what the other does?

Have people asked what sort of power Green and Easdale (just the one, for the time being ... the one not jailed previously) actually have? They've got the children of Stockbridge in their cellars or the like? AFAIK, neither has currently any say in the running of the club and if people think otherwise, I would like to have this proven by something verifiable. All we get is conjecture or assumption. And some of us are indeed smart enough to see that a lot of conjecture and assumption is being done.

You mean Smith, McCoist, Mather, and Stockbridge work in one dark chamber or another, like Whyte and work on the doom of our club and their enrichment? Without each of them having no clue what the other does?

Have people asked what sort of power Green and Easdale (just the one, for the time being ... the one not jailed previously) actually have? They've got the children of Stockbridge in their cellars or the like? AFAIK, neither has currently any say in the running of the club and if people think otherwise, I would like to have this proven by something verifiable. All we get is conjecture or assumption. And some of us are indeed smart enough to see that a lot of conjecture and assumption is being done.

Go back two years and you were claiming all anybody had against Whyte was "conjecture or assumption" too, weren't you?

At the time we knew hardly anything about Whyte and yes, I was giving him the benefit of doubt. As with Green and any other people joining the club, either as player, coach, manager or whatnot. I assume that I was not alone. It is obviously a bit rich to hold somesuch against me now, as those doing it hardly had any greater knowledge back then about what Whyte would eventually do.

It looks the threesome have found themselves, maybe I better add another to the one already ignored. Will most likely save us and the board some bother.

gunslinger

ahmed/green/zeus have effectively total control of the club through proxy control of the shares.

Explain how that will work with the money the club currently has at its disposal.

but we know lot's about green.

we know whyte brought him in

we know he tried to get a cva that would have seen whyte regain control.

we know he has had a million out in cash and is due about another 1.5 in december.

we know he lied incessantly

we know he got 5 million shares for 50k

and ahmed is much much worse.

i don't really know what you mean by how it will work.

People fling the names like Green, Ahmad, Easdale et al about as if they have a greater say in what the club does with its current money et al than Smith, Mather, McCoist and Co.. How would this work? This "proxy control of the club". What sort of control can they wield? Realistically.

Having shares is fine, but shall we expect that Green or Zeus-people or someone else is on the phone with Stockbridge and Mather and tell them what they expect to happen? Just asking.

I for one expect that Stockbridge, Mather, and Smith work along with all issues regarding the club, while the directors only become involved when called for, if at all. So if Green calls for Murray's head, what relevance has this on the workings of the club? If he actually did, that is.