James Easdale appointed director

I think you're an asset to Gersnet dB, I'm always interested in your take on us, your distance and upbringing often gives you a fresh perspective which I enjoy. However, your intransigence on this subject and your failure to read between the lines is difficult to understand.

It is not STV who are bringing his name into disrepute, he is managing that perfectly well on his own. They highlight that point because it astounded many observers, including Strathclyde Police, when they were granted the licence. Make of that what you will.

I don't know what you know about the private taxi business in the West of Scotland, so here's a hint http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/scottishnews/3057045/Taxi-tycoon-Stevie-Malcolms-gangland-links.html and here's another http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/7385384.stm

You're a smart guy dB, work it out.

Make of this what you will yes our wonderful legal system even if this one is English, never confuse the law with justice.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/eight-years-in-prison-but-barry-george-is-refused-compensation-8467485.html

amms ... I know full well by now that the Easdales are less than glamorous figures and their past is none we would like to be linked to. That is not the point though. What you get for the best part of two years now is that if there is something negative to be reported about someone/-thing connected to Rangers, the Scottish media feels a dire need to print it time and again. Nothing to do with the Eadales as such. Hence, IMHO, they are actively besmirch the name of our club time and again and as we all know, some of the dirt they use will, rightly or wrongly cling to it.

In a complete coincidence, I've acquainted a guy while on holiday here in Mallorca. He's pretty well placed in the transport sector in Glasgow.

The long and the short of it is that he says the brothers are very bad news. He has first hand knowledge of two guys who got fairly good jobs for McGills, but both got out very quickly because they didn't like what they were seeing one little bit.

I'm not stupid enough to repeat what he said in detail here. The guy has no interest in football whatsoever. His family go to the games and his father-in-law's an ST holder.

I believe what he's saying.