James Easdale appointed director

Welcome to the Easdales, at least when you fuck us we can't say we weren't warned. You would think after Murray, without even mentioning Whyte, we should be running to the hills at the mention of a tax cheat. Here we have convicted criminals joining us and the morons in our support lap it up.

Why is it that every single fucking person that seems interested in buying into us is an absolute cunt? What the actual fuck is going on here? A lot of clubs have bosses they don't like but we literally attract the absolute scum of the earth

Lay off the sherbert dips at this time of night

Not by a long shot he didn't Rab, the hypocrisy of people slaughtering Charlie and supporting a real villain in King is amusing if not downright comical.

Has King been party to destroying over half a billion pounds of shareholders funds while at the same time filling his own pockets?

So you choose what value you put on the posts that are wary of our newest director based on your own experience of that poster. To ask for more information is pointless, you won't get it, and even if you did it's unlikely to be empiric. Some are vary wary, concerned even. I certainly am, don't ask me why though because I've no intention of posting it.

What I would say is this. Aside from the 'other stuff' what does this man bring to the board? What experience does he have? Has he run a large sports organisation before? Has he experience of dealing with the complexities of 'the city of London'? Does he have insight into football governance, perhaps experience of the SFA or UEFA? Is he a CA or a lawyer perhaps, does he bring those skills to the board? Perhaps he's a skilled negotiator, used to dealing with football agents and sponsors? Does he have extensive retail experience maybe?

What is it he brings, how does his appointment improve our board and our club? Anyone?

He's a successful businessman who strikes me as being a very intelligent individual who doesn't take shit from no-one (hence the ridiculous claims in this thread) He's a lifelong fan of Rangers FC and wants us back where we belong.

He hasn't any experience on any of the above that amms says...wait a minute maybe he does, what do we know?

Let's see instead of jumping to conclusions and making up stories from the steamie.

Not by a long shot he didn't Rab, the hypocrisy of people slaughtering Charlie and supporting a real villain in King is amusing if not downright comical.

Charlie has taken millions out of rangers king has put tens of millions in. I know who I support of the two and why .

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4 Beta