Announcements On AIM

Okay, so in my 2 posts that you quoted and replied to (and mentioned the lies / liars), can you show me where I said anything like it please?

You can ignore my 3rd post, where I definitely suggested Green was a liar. But then again, he admitted it himself.

Why do you feel personally addressed?

I kindly asked that it would befit our club and status as Rangers fans more if we would abstain from the word lie and liars when it comes to Rangers people.

Why do you feel personally addressed?

I felt personally addressed because, without question, you replied directly to my first 2 posts in this thread. Each time, seemingly, to defend someone against 'lying' accusations.

And that is why I already asked you, which allegation(s) of lying did I make that warranted the response(s) you gave to my posts?

I can't believe there's a single Bear out there who thinks that Green is anything other than a compulsive liar.

My thoughts exactly and I would add that at no time ever in this club's history, has it been more important for us to question, scrutinise & criticise the current owners.

We were taken to the edge of a cliff and were ALWAYS going to be "saved" from dropping off it, but the truth of the matter (and this is the case for almost ALL clubs who suffer an administration) is that we haven't been pulled back very far from the cliff edge.

You could argue that football clubs (in general) are always living on a financial cliff edge, but it's completely different for clubs in our current position. We have no finance/credit and that's one of several reasons there was such a quick flotation. Other reasons obviously include Green & co staking their claim to large numbers of free shares in the club.

I felt personally addressed because, without question, you replied directly to my first 2 posts in this thread. Each time, seemingly, to defend someone against 'lying' accusations.

And that is why I already asked you, which allegation(s) of lying did I make that warranted the response(s) you gave to my posts?

Read again. I asked where in the posts/comments you made is a lie of Green involved. If that wasn't clear enough, so be it.

Making out those with an opposing view to be some sort of unreasoned headcases does debate no favours.

forlan doesn't even remotely suggest that, so I don't understand why you'd say it. It's a pretty paranoid sounding response tbh.