Rangers team buses burnt out in Arson job at Bruce's coach garage, Salsburgh

Rather than troll cowardice nonsense like that, why not counter the so called paranoia with a bit of facts?

Why not, since you are the ones making the claims, back up your paranoia with some facts, rather than throwing insults at people who question its validity?

First of all, who is this "we" that are now the "second class majority"?

Second, in what ways exactly are we "second class"?

Thirdly, in what ways are "their" behaviours any different to "our" behaviours?

And as a sidenote, the level of casual and gratuitous offensiveness of crucible's posts puts me in mind of 'reaper' - sock puppet perchance?

Relax gentlemen... :)

I don't have any facts to hand but anyone who says Celtic suffer from the same negative media coverage as us is mistaken IMHO. Is that a sign of Rome taking over Scotland? I doubt it but it does point to Celtic being more effective in PR.

Edited by Frankie

Relax gentlemen... :)

I don't have any facts to hand but anyone who says Celtic suffer from the same negative media coverage us all is mistaken IMHO. Is that a sign of Rome taking over Scotland? I doubt it but it does point to Celtic being more effective in PR.

you got that right.

Contrast and Compare:

Hundreds of dregs in their support let off flares (illegal), invade the pitch (illegal), indulge in sectarian chanting (illegal) throughout the entirety of the game and mock the death of Drummer Rigsby (immoral and disgusting). Scottish media reaction? Nothing. Zilch. Nada. The club describe the events as a 'carnival atmosphere' and are allowed to get away with this.

A handful of dregs in our support indulge in sectarian chanting (illegal) for a short period in the Berwick game. Scottish media reaction? All hell breaks loose, sanctions are threatened and the club are forced into an immediate apology.

Where exactly is Mr Traynor and wtf is he drawing a salary for?

i think people should wait to see who did this before asking celtc to comment. it's perfecly possible it has nothing to do with them.

Couldn't agree more. We have absolutely nothing to suggest that this fire was started by Celtic fans. Maybe it was, but it's perfectly possible that it wasn't. Sadly, I highly doubt that we'll find out who was really behind it. We need to consider that even if the actual fire-starters are caught, that doesn't mean those who organised it are also caught and it's not very likely that they will be.

Why not, since you are the ones making the claims, back up your paranoia with some facts, rather than throwing insults at people who question its validity?

First of all, who is this "we" that are now the "second class majority"?

Second, in what ways exactly are we "second class"?

Thirdly, in what ways are "their" behaviours any different to "our" behaviours?

And as a sidenote, the level of casual and gratuitous offensiveness of crucible's posts puts me in mind of 'reaper' - sock puppet perchance?

Thanks for your input always the language of the defeatist to deflect on to something else, you really should develop a thicker skin for the internet and to claim I am someone else whom you also appear to have a dislike for or problem with just reinforces your lack of perception as to our standing in the bigger picture.