i see he has started with the verbal diarrhea already in the sun.

Green is a salesman, a front man for others whose motives are simply to maximise their return and who have no emotional connection or loyalty to the club at all. I don't trust him or his backers, but I was prepared to judge them by their deeds rather than their words. In that respect, he deserves credit for the IPO, but some of his public comments were crass and childish. I wasn't sad to see him go, but equally, I didn't think his dealings with Whyte should have surprised us - the conman (Whyte) was conned, Green played dirty with him and didn't tell us the truth. Some of the outrage about having met Whyte was amusing and naive.

However, now that he's back, let's at least be a little more skeptical about his sound bites as you say GS. If the league isn't enough for McCoist this year, why was it sufficient to trigger a £350k bonus for Green last year?

In all of this, both sides are taking the fans for idiots. Ahmed & Co are trying to protect their return prior to their exit (they will be long gone in 12 months and want to trouser as much cash as possible in the process). Murray et al want to buy the Club, but don't want to stump up the cash at the going rate, so want to talk down the price. We are not stupid you know, and no amount of snake oil or badge kissing will fool us.

Rangers fans deserve and should demand more influence in the running of our club and if anyone wants to win my heart or mind, I want to hear about that first and the current financial position second. The time for belicose PR is over...

In all of this, both sides are taking the fans for idiots. Ahmed & Co are trying to protect their return prior to their exit (they will be long gone in 12 months and want to trouser as much cash as possible in the process). Murray et al want to buy the Club, but don't want to stump up the cash at the going rate, so want to talk down the price.

In fairness to McColl, King or anyone else interested in buying back our club, the "going rate" is still too high because the shares were massively overvalued for the IPO. It's also worth considering that we're now in a position where a major shareholder like Green who got his shares for hee haw is trying desperately to maintain the high share price and to sell at a high share price even although he didn't pay for his shares. For that reason, I think the parties interested in buying up shares should be cut some slack because someone's taking the piss here and it's not Jim McColl, Dave King, Paul Murray or any of their friends. Those guys know that they NEED to buy in low in order to save as large a fund as possible for finance and investment in the club to get us back to the top.

In fairness to McColl, King or anyone else interested in buying back our club, the "going rate" is still too high because the shares were massively overvalued for the IPO. It's also worth considering that we're now in a position where a major shareholder like Green who got his shares for hee haw is trying desperately to maintain the high share price and to sell at a high share price even although he didn't pay for his shares. For that reason, I think the parties interested in buying up shares should be cut some slack because someone's taking the piss here and it's not Jim McColl, Dave King, Paul Murray or any of their friends. Those guys know that they NEED to buy in low in order to save as large a fund as possible for finance and investment in the club to get us back to the top.

That's the point - you and I both know that's what's going on and why, so the prospective buyers need to say something about their vision for the Club to the fans and Green and Co need to treat us as adults and drop the "Rangersitis" guff.

That's the point - you and I both know that's what's going on and why, so the prospective buyers need to say something about their vision for the Club to the fans and Green and Co need to treat us as adults and drop the "Rangersitis" guff.

Absolutely! McColl & co need to somehow give the fans a rallying call of sorts and I'm sure they will when they think the timing is right, although some are saying that we've already had the rallying call and the time is now to get behind it and get our club back into the hands of people with the club's best interests at heart. We don't need to see a blueprint for the future from McColl & co at this point in time to know that they will have the club's best interests at heart, so supporting their move is a no-brainer.