Where is Dave King in all of this?

One name that has been noticeable by its absence over the last couple of days is that of Dave King. It would be a fool to think he has walked away from all of this - no chance. He has admitted recently he has invested a lot of his time in positioning himself! So applying basic logic would leave 2 (or 3 depending on how you look at it) possible scenarios. He is either waiting in the wings with a 'consortium' of his own (unlikely!) or he will come out in support of one of the two factions i.e. the current board or the McColl, Blin & Murray team.

I've got completely lost with who supports who any more, but from memory King would not get 'into bed' with the current board. Does he have any 'bad blood' with McColl or Murray?

I've just got the sneaking suspicion that if the McColl lead 'coup' looks like succeeding King will emerge as a real key player. If it doesn't look like succeeding then we may not hear of him at all.

One thing if for sure he might be below the surface at the moment but he will emerge at some point for sure given the right circumstances. I'm no expert in who supports who now so if anyone has any info to suggest different then I'm glad to be corrected.

Edited by Anchorman

Have we had a quote from McColl that he will be actually working as part of this new challenge or is it all just say so, or that he supports it but won't actually be part of it?

Who knows where king is, or where PM was, but as soon as they want you to know they have there outlets go into overdrive to make their opinion appear as fact without any evidence, and that is what really pises me off is the lack of evidence and the you just have to believe me as I am better than you or know what is best for rangers/fans.

Have we had a quote from McColl that he will be actually working as part of this new challenge or is it all just say so, or that he supports it but won't actually be part of it?

Well, it's not just rumours amongst fans, the media have latched onto it too, which normally suggests there's at least some sort of truth to the story. I haven't seen quotes from McColl, but wouldn't expect to either since he's not known for wagging his tongue in the press.

Who knows where king is, or where PM was, but as soon as they want you to know they have there outlets go into overdrive to make their opinion appear as fact without any evidence, and that is what really pises me off is the lack of evidence and the you just have to believe me as I am better than you or know what is best for rangers/fans.

King doesn't use 'outlets' to do his speaking. He does interviews up front, so I disagree with you on that score.

i asked this a while ago when shares were being sold left right and center. i mean, how far do we actually have to sink before one of our big fans come in and do the business. King has been outspoken in the past about people in charge yet always seems unable to put his money where his mouth is.

i asked this a while ago when shares were being sold left right and center. i mean, how far do we actually have to sink before one of our big fans come in and do the business. King has been outspoken in the past about people in charge yet always seems unable to put his money where his mouth is.

Seem to recall he put £20m where his mouth was.

Seem to recall he put £20m where his mouth was.

I remember that is well, however was the near extinction of our club not a good enough reason to invest again? or is it ok to complain about everyone else, whilst sitting on your hands?