McCoist blaming Green for today!!

Today was hardly "Ally's team. He had 8 of his better players unable to play today through no fault of his own. He must be working under the hardest conditions of any Rangers manager in modern times. Besides, 24k isn't bad for a midweek friendly.

Most attractive and quality filled opposition we have faced in about 3 years and only 24,000 buy into it...why is that?

I know plenty about football and I completely appreciate the pressures our manager and players are under.

That makes today result no less acceptable.

What about the stresses the part-time lads playing for Forfar have - working five days a week and then having to train twice before playing on a Saturday. Do they have a harder life than our pampered millionaire staff or an easier one?

You'll understand how there isn't a great deal of difference between our team, and part timers playing like their life depended on it. The fact that some of our staff may, or may not be millionaires, doesn't count for much in a game of football. That team we had out today isn't very good, we can all agree on that. Why is it such a shock when they get turned over, and why does Ally have to shoulder the majority of the blame for it? You try doing your job with one hand tied behind your back and let us know how you get on.

You'll understand how there isn't a great deal of difference between our team, and part timers playing like their life depended on it. The fact that some of our staff may, or may not be millionaires, doesn't count for much in a game of football. That team we had out today isn't very good, we can all agree on that. Why is it such a shock when they get turned over, and why does Ally have to shoulder the majority of the blame for it? You try doing your job with one hand tied behind your back and let us know how you get on.

Listen mate - no-one is denying the difficulties of managing and playing for Rangers right now. Can't be easy I'm happy to concede...

However, if they can't beat Forfar Athletic under such pressure that only shows they're not made out to play for or manage Rangers. There are much bigger challenges ahead - divided boardroom or not - so if the can't stand the heat in the kitchen...

I'm past making excuses for people. Let's start taking a bit of responsibility. These people earn millions of pounds so while I don't expect them to win every match while playing like Barca, I do expect them to take defeat on the chin with a bit of dignity. This is happening too often and as much as I adore Ally, I don't think he's the answer; unprecedented external pressures or not.

I'm sorry but if this is the attitude then we should not be paying millions to players if we can't expect them to be much better than part timers, and we should be charging our fans the same level as the rest of the league.

Listen mate - no-one is denying the difficulties of managing and playing for Rangers right now. Can't be easy I'm happy to concede...

However, if they can't beat Forfar Athletic under such pressure that only shows they're not made out to play for or manage Rangers. There are much bigger challenges ahead - divided boardroom or not - so if the can't stand the heat in the kitchen...

I'm past making excuses for people. Let's start taking a bit of responsibility. These people earn millions of pounds so while I don't expect them to win every match while playing like Barca, I do expect them to take defeat on the chin with a bit of dignity. This is happening too often and as much as I adore Ally, I don't think he's the answer; unprecedented external pressures or not.

I'm not totally convinced about Ally either as a manager, but the circumstances he is asked to work in are nothing short of a disgrace, for a Rangers manager. Eight of his most recent signings sat in the stand, shopping in the "free transfer" market only, complete and utter shambles at boardroom level.

I'll judge Ally when he get's a transfer budget that befits a Rangers manager and our level of support. We are being conned, of that I have no doubt, but it's not by Ally, or the players.

What we saw post-match today from Ally should be a wake up call to us all. He's had enough, and he's finally had the balls to say it. There isn't a manager in the land that I would rather have at the helm, at the moment.

I'm not totally convinced about Ally either as a manager, but the circumstances he is asked to work in are nothing short of a disgrace, for a Rangers manager. Eight of his most recent signings sat in the stand, shopping in the "free transfer" market only, complete and utter shambles at boardroom level.

I'll judge Ally when he get's a transfer budget that befits a Rangers manager and our level of support. We are being conned, of that I have no doubt, but it's not by Ally, or the players.

What we saw post-match today from Ally should be a wake up call to us all. He's had enough, and he's finally had the balls to say it. There isn't a manager in the land that I would rather have at the helm, at the moment.

Well if Ally was planning to distract from today's disgrace it's certainly worked on yourself.

These terrible circumstances McCoist has had to work under with transfers etc is surely even slightly balanced out by the fact no Rangers manager in history has had easier opposition to deal with?

And 9/10 we scud them. You want him to have a 100% record? You don't live in the real world if you do.