McCoist blaming Green for today!!

I doubt a manager on 10k would have better management skills, no matter what your thoughts on Ally are. I do agree, he is grossly overpaid, but that's hardly his fault. If we sack him, we still have to pay his contract up, or agree compensation. That's on top of the 10k for the new manager that you've found us, who would put up with the shite that Ally does.

Oh, you're serious.

l am well aware of you're views on the merits of Charles Green you are the one of the deluded people I am on about. When you see the errors of you

're way you should learn from it.

You have 4 posts so while you may be familiar with me i'm not with you.

It's amazing how people think if you pay someone 5k a week you can develop some super human level of fitness. Our players "edge" should come in terms of football ability. Sadly we just don't have enough real quality to horse even part time teams every week. If people think that's Ally's fault, then they should start making up the banners.

The reality is, the gap between a 2/5k a week player, and a part time player, isn't that great. We win leagues because of our greater strength in depth, whilst other teams best players get injured, and they don't have decent quality replacements. Much the same as it was in the old spl. This might go some way to explaining why we are so shite in cups. The other teams just have a little bit more hunger, often the difference in cup games. Again, difficult to lay that at Ally's door.

This is an utterly farcical viewpoint you're putting across, basically you're saying we can have no expectations and nobody can he held accountable. We can't expect full time players to be better than part timers, we can't expect our manager to outwit part time teams, we can't expect players being paid thousands a week to actually earn that wage against players that have a day job, we can't expect our multi million pound training facility to give us an advantage.

I struggle to believe you're being entirely serious.

This is an utterly farcical viewpoint you're putting across, basically you're saying we can have no expectations and nobody can he held accountable. We can't expect full time players to be better than part timers, we can't expect our manager to outwit part time teams, we can't expect players being paid thousands a week to actually earn that wage against players that have a day job, we can't expect our multi million pound training facility to give us an advantage.

I struggle to believe you're being entirely serious.

None of the things you list gives us that much of an advantage in a one off cup game. It helps us win the league no doubt, but we just don't have the required quality to make cup games a formality. Carry on blaming Ally for that if it makes you feel better.

None of the things you list gives us that much of an advantage in a one off cup game. It helps us win the league no doubt, but we just don't have the required quality to make cup games a formality. Carry on blaming Ally for that if it makes you feel better.
This is not just a one off cup game, we had many terrible results and/or performances against part timers last season and it appears to be continuing into this one. Forfar are in the same league as us and similar to last seasons teams, it being a cup competition doesn't alter that.

It's not a case of making me feel better, but over two years of excuses and talk of mitigating circumstances, it would be nice for someone to held accountable for our football failure.