What happened to Rangers First?

Just had a very lengthy conversation with a mate who works in the media , the amount of spin and counter spin is getting beyond a joke , this is all about money and how much it will cost per share , buckle up for a very bumpy next 5 months

I'm not sure I can handle another 5 months of this shit:mad:

Yep, but you do wonder whether these 5p or 10p per share are that problematic for any would-be buyer of King's or McColl's pedigree? Will we end up seeing a battle about a few hundred thousand pounds like we had pre-CVA? That would give not so grand a testimony of these people's actual interest. After all, the price of the shares will rise sooner or later anyway, which should make up for any of these business-men's "loss".

But it's not 5 or 10 pence that's the problem , the initial investors are wanting serious money for their shares , plus they know the shares will eventually rise as well , Mexican stand off coming up and we are stuck in the middle of what will be a very dirty media fight

But it's not 5 or 10 pence that's the problem , the initial investors are wanting serious money for their shares , plus they know the shares will eventually rise as well , Mexican stand off coming up and we are stuck in the middle of what will be a very dirty media fight

I don't see any way for the share price to rise naturally until the club is back at the top, playing in Europe and has a stable financial footing with full banking and credit facilities and if I'm correct about that, then I really don't see it ever happening while Green & co are still the major shareholders and running the club.

I don't see any way for the share price to rise naturally until the club is back at the top, playing in Europe and has a stable financial footing with full banking and credit facilities and if I'm correct about that, then I really don't see it ever happening while Green & co are still the major shareholders and running the club.

Exactly my point Zappa and Greenxand co know this , they want out every bit as badly as McColl and co want Rangers , all that is required is a fee to be agreed , neither side give a flying fuck about the fans , Green because they will be gone and McColl because they believe they will be seen as heroes