Confirmed - Walter Smith has resigned

The most annoying thing about this whole saga is that the fans are never informed of anything other than what we are forced to read in the MSM!. The fans are the life blood of the club and yet are treated with disregard. It's time for the fans to demand answers.

Totally agree but just how do we do that? We have been trying to do get answers for the last 12 in terms of the Green purchase and what it really entailed. As soon as the fans part with their season ticket money the nonsense starts again for another year and those in a position of power manage to get away with it despite intense scrutiny. The real way to DEMAND answers was to starve them of the season ticket income but clearly that would have led to an inevitable and unsatisfactory outcome.

The most annoying thing about this whole saga is that the fans are never informed of anything other than what we are forced to read in the MSM!. The fans are the life blood of the club and yet are treated with disregard. It's time for the fans to demand answers.

Agree, and how much of that is true! Loads of it is opinions and spin offs coming from all angles. Precisely why I read my Gers news / info on this site only.

If, and I expect you are correct, the support did turn on Green and co we are powerless now. Season ticket money is in, there is very little else we can realistically do that would create any kind of change now.

everyone is entitled to a refund of their season book.

10k would have them in great bother.

20k would finish them instantly.

Totally agree but just how do we do that? We have been trying to do get answers for the last 12 in terms of the Green purchase and what it really entailed. As soon as the fans part with their season ticket money the nonsense starts again for another year and those in a position of power manage to get away with it despite intense scrutiny. The real way to DEMAND answers was to starve them of the season ticket income but clearly that would have led to an inevitable and unsatisfactory outcome.

10k fans marched to Hampden,why not march to Ibrox? the fans can protest at matches. This raised it's head after the season tickets were sold.

everyone is entitled to a refund of their season book.

10k would have them in great bother.

20k would finish them instantly.

Ah, that's interesting. I wonder if that would happen, it would certainly send a message out.

Jackson just said on talk sport that Walter will be out today!

I am completely lost in all of this. If Walter does indeed quit today and if he does then hopefully he will speak out. How long can McCoist hold on with there being less and less people to fight his corner?

I am completely lost in all of this. If Walter does indeed quit today and if he does then hopefully he will speak out. How long can McCoist hold on with there being less and less people to fight his corner?

If Walter goes I would suspect Ally will be next?