Sandy Easdale Calls For Stability !!!

Doesn't sound like they intend to.

They'll gain more support from fans if they vote in favour of the proposed board changes at an EGM and vote to clear out the current boardroom replacing it with a better one, but it doesn't look likely that they're going to do that.

They'll gain more support from fans if they vote in favour of the proposed board changes at an EGM and vote to clear out the current boardroom replacing it with a better one, but it doesn't look likely that they're going to do that.

I doubt all fans are even sure whether they'd vote for the changes or not.

Funny he wasn't bothered about the cost of an EGM when they wanted his brother on the Board.

Indeed and also funny how he's calling for stability at the same time as apparently supporting Green who's less useful for stability than a chocolate teapot is for making tea.

Charlie the ventriloquist. Would be amusing if it wasn't so tragic. This is the equivalent of the iceberg telling the Titanic to rap it's pish.

I understand why McColl doesn't want to just hand them millions, but I wish he would, just to get them to stfu.

Where Stockbridge is concerned certainly, the rest seems unclear, Mather especially.

Yep, even though I didn't know that Mather was actually "on the board" or "a director" until McColl's request. Not sure whether removing him from the board would change that much, though those who think he's working on behalf of Green will argue about that. I for one am not sure where he stands or how he would vote. Thus far, he's not done much wrong as a CEO.