Jim McColl insists there will be no deal to keep Craig Mather

Strong words from McColl....

He comes across as having a very clear objective, and feels he has the backing of a vast amount of shareholders. As stated in the article, the whole board can be removed at the AGM anyway. IF the current Board manage to survive McCollCo's demands, in the morning of the AGM, they could just find themselves voted off at the AGM in the afternoon.

There will be change, that I'm sure off....time will tell if it works out for the longer term good!!!

You still pining for Green, STB? :)

Nope, I think he's been over demonised but his position was untenable for a few reasons, some Green's own fault.

My issue currently is that I don't see why Mather has to go and I don't want Paul Murray joining. Stockbridge seems incompetent and lied to the fans so I think he has to go, and Blin sounds like he'd be a very good addition.

I don't think Mather is any more qualified for CEO, than Stockbridge is for Financial Director.

Perhaps it's just because of association and they want a clean start.

Mather deserves judged on the job he's done so far and he seems to have done fine to me.

Mather deserves judged on the job he's done so far and he seems to have done fine to me.

Well if last night's statement is a sign of his prowess then Heaven help us!

Aye and not to mention the shambolic concept of hiring someone in a so-called consultancy role who's just been forced to resign & handed a huge pay-off to bugger off a couple of months earlier.

The whole board seemingly agreed to that in fairness.

That's what was claimed at the recent Q&A meeting Mather & Stockbridge held with fans, but they didn't tell the truth about everything that night, so it's impossible to know if they told the truth about the hiring back of Green or if they just said that to appear united. I doubt very much indeed if Walter voted in favour of Green returning.