McMurdo 23-7-2013 Keith Bishop Associates

I noticed this on FF, I wonder how many of these contracts have been signed. First paragraph is s---e.

http://billmcmurdo.wordpress.com/2013/07/23/2-million-and-counting/

''I have previously written about Finance Director Brian Stockbridge’s sterling work in trimming substantial expenditure from the books but even that has not managed to stop money flowing out of the club.

A perfect example is the £140,000 per year contract for PR services given to London PR firm Keith Bishop Associates.

I am reliably informed that this firm has not engaged in any PR activity for Rangers, despite being paid this hefty annual retainer.

Furthermore, my understanding is that the contract is for a five year term!!

If I'm not mistaken, McMurdo's insinuation is that this Keith Bishop Associates contract pre-dates the Whyte takeover and goes back to Martin Bain's tenure as CEO.

The resurfacing of this story is a classic deflection and subterfuge tactic designed to try to make the hiring of Jack Irvine out of Club funds seem less appalling. Nice try Bill.

Also, the same blog article is from a month ago when Bill was being fed with incorrect facts such as Mather's wages being £500,000 p/a which he then had to retract and correct because it was wrong.

Edited by Zappa

The McMurdo who writes this blog, is he the same McMurdo that was Mo Johnson's agent?

What drives his infatuation with Stockbridge and Co, what's he seeing the rest of us are missing?