McMurdo 23-7-2013 Keith Bishop Associates

The McMurdo who writes this blog, is he the same McMurdo that was Mo Johnson's agent?

What drives his infatuation with Stockbridge and Co, what's he seeing the rest of us are missing?

It's Bill McMurdo's son who has same name.

Like me I think he's sceptical as to what the intentions are behind McColl's group. If they get rid of the current board what are their plans for the club? They've said little or nothing.

Like me I think he's sceptical as to what the intentions are behind McColl's group. If they get rid of the current board what are their plans for the club? They've said little or nothing.

Getting the leeches away from the boardroom is a decent enough starting point. What exactly do you want them to say? What have the current board told us about their plans, apart from their plan to fleece us to within an inch of existence again?

If I'm not mistaken, McMurdo's insinuation is that this Keith Bishop Associates contract pre-dates the Whyte takeover and goes back to Martin Bain's tenure as CEO.

The resurfacing of this story is a classic deflection and subterfuge tactic designed to try to make the hiring of Jack Irvine out of Club funds seem less appalling. Nice try Bill.

Also, the same blog article is from a month ago when Bill was being fed with incorrect facts such as Mather's wages being £500,000 p/a which he then had to retract and correct because it was wrong.

If it's an old co contract, surely it's now void? If we're still paying them, then the current Board are every bit as much to blame as whoever signed up in the first place.

Nobody can draw up plans till they see the money situation.

The present incumbents are the only ones with that information, what are their plans?

Thanks, I liked the 'old man', I'd have been disappointed if it was him.

When you say you are sceptical about 'the intentions behind the McColl group' what do you mean? Do you think they aren't who they say are, do you think they want to asset strip or use the club as a vehicle for some other device or don't you believe that better corporate governance is really what they seek?

I'm puzzled because I don't know what the plans of the current board are for the club and they seem an untrustworthy and opportunist lot.

Serious question. Is he then getting paid by GreenCo?

I honestly have no idea Davie and to be frank, even although I'm quite curious to know the answer, I'm really not sure if I want to know.

All I know for sure are the facts. Bill started his blog shortly after Green's takeover and has pretty much been a supporter of Green from square one.

It didn't take very long at all for Bill to start singing the man's praises and referring to him as "Charlie Blue" (was that a reference to Green's sudden infection of "Rangersitis"?).

To be fair to Bill though, it must be said that A LOT of fans were initially won over by Green's grandstanding, moonbeams and crass patter, so assuming complete innocence, then Bill certainly wasn't alone.

Even to this day Green still has a devoted group of followers, but then there's probably a bunch of mad old hippie chics in California who still follow the teachings of another crackpot called Charlie, surname Manson.

It's the openly admitted direct line of communication with Green & Ahmad and the passing on of their information and their side of various events which has really had me wondering though and those are facts which have been there for everyone to see.

I'm not sure at what point it began, but there is absolutely no doubt at all that at some point Bill became a vessel for a direct line of communication between Ahmad, Green & their cohorts and the online Rangers community. This fact is indisputable and the fact that Bill still staunchly supports these men is also indisputable.

At the end of the day, we're all entitled to our opinions and Bill McMurdo is entitled to his just like any other blogger. Some of his recent stuff has actually brought some light relief from the situation at the Club because of it's comical entertainment value!

Edited by Zappa
typo

Thanks Zappa, I just could not imagine anyone attempting to defend the indefensible for as long as Bill McMurdo has, without receiving some type of compensation. Even if it isn't financial, could he just be one of those individuals who loves to demonstrate how well connected he is. Either way, the comments are better than central comedy channel!