seems clear enough to me green was brought in by whyte and did a deal via cva to hand us back to him. when that failed he got greedy and cut whyte out.

lets hope he didn't get greedy early and cause the cva to fail deliberately.

I'm not sure which would be worse tbh. I'm also not convinced that Green did cut Whyte out. It seems as though everyone's had their payday from the way our finances have been manipulated over the past 2 years. I dont believe any of them - forensic investigators included.

I'm also not sure if CF and it's drip feed of insider info is for our benefit or just a RTCB MkII for the purpose of rubbing our noses in it.

I'm not sure which would be worse tbh. I'm also not convinced that Green did cut Whyte out. It seems as though everyone's had their payday from the way our finances have been manipulated over the past 2 years. I dont believe any of them - forensic investigators included.

Alas I think you're correct :( well up to the forensic investigators point at least because neither Pinsent Masons nor Deloitte's have actually completed their investigations.

I'm also not sure if CF and it's drip feed of insider info is for our benefit or just a RTCB MkII for the purpose of rubbing our noses in it.

Out of all the stuff CF drip fed I've yet to see anything that would cause Whyte any discomfort whatsoever let alone harm.

Out of all the stuff CF drip fed I've yet to see anything that would cause Whyte any discomfort whatsoever let alone harm.

True, but that's only because his name's already mud. Any shit thrown in the direction of Whyte is taken for granted.

So many of his wrongdoings are hiding in plain sight. He appears to be completely above the law with regards to any crimes against Rangers.

Edited by UCF2008

True, but that's only because his name's already mud. Any shit thrown in the direction of Whyte is taken for granted.

So many of his wrongdoings are hiding in plain sight. He appears to be completely above the law with regards to any crimes against Rangers.

aren't there 3 police investigations and an investigation by the Insolvency Service regards Whyte ?