Resorting to personal abuse of people and circumstances you do not know whilst praising yourself as a staunch uber fan kind of blows your arguments in this thread out of the water.

You are so far off the mark with Paul Murray, what he is in a Rangers context and what he has invested in Rangers over the years.

And you've never given out personal abuse to people involved with Rangers?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion on Paul Murray, love him if you wish. But he is not some Rangers legend that should just automatically command the respect of all Rangers supporters.

people can say what they like about p murray but the notion he is not a rangers fan is somewhat ridiculous.

I have no agenda here and respect you as you know but Paul Murray is a joke. I won't even bother explaining why.

Basically what seems to have happened is Charles Green (shady bastard) and his pals (shady bastards) put their hands in their pockets (I;ll give them credit there) and Murray's old cronies (shady bastards) want a slice of the pie for free.

p murray want's to stop the pillage thats going on just now.

or mccoll and the shareholders want him to stop it rather and as a rangers fan he is happy to help.

none of the shady bastards took any risk puting their hand in their pocket.

green 5 million shares at 1p a share and a job

ahmed a loan of 200k repaid 228k and 2 million shares and a job

mather 900k shares at a quid and 900k shares at a penny and a job or two.

mike ashley 3 million shares for a million quid and deals for his companies puma and sports direct.

p murray won't gain much for any work he does. he might get the same 50k other directors are getting but don't bet on it.

I have no agenda here and respect you as you know but Paul Murray is a joke. I won't even bother explaining why.

Basically what seems to have happened is Charles Green (shady bastard) and his pals (shady bastards) put their hands in their pockets (I;ll give them credit there) and Murray's old cronies (shady bastards) want a slice of the pie for free.

Neither Green, Imran nor Richard Hughes put so much as one penny into Rangers that they had not already sucked out.

Hopefully they'll end up sharing a dock with Whyte and that none of them profit so much as one penny from their crimes.

And you've never given out personal abuse to people involved with Rangers?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion on Paul Murray, love him if you wish. But he is not some Rangers legend that should just automatically command the respect of all Rangers supporters.

Love him? Lol, steady on old chap and I apologise if my post gave you the wrong idea. If I get as far as being on my knees in front of him for 6 months imagining he has a green dick and Rangersitis though, I will let you know:laugh: See, I just take things as I see them.

I know who and what Paul Murray is and what he has put in to Rangers, that is all. I doubt the staunch chap has put in as much in his lifetime.

Neither Green, Imran nor Richard Hughes put so much as one penny into Rangers that they had not already sucked out.

Hopefully they'll end up sharing a dock with Whyte and that none of them profit so much as one penny from their crimes.

Seems a bit harsh whatever your views on them.

On the other three that is, not googly eyes.