our current largest shareholder is a convicted tax fraudster

What's that old phrase?

Fool me once shame on me

Fool me twice shame on you

What about fool me thrice? We are a walking joke.

Why do we let this happen to us?

A quick glance round the boards should provide the answer to that.

Especially where threads thanking Charles Green for raping us abound.

For me , the Easdales are simply a couple of Rangers supporters living their dream of becoming part-owners of Rangers.

They'll never fully own Rangers once McColl & King make their move. They need to realise that.

Forget the allegations, much of which is unproven. They will do no harm to the club whatsoever.

Meanwhile I think there are much more important issues to consider................

For me , the Easdales are simply a couple of Rangers supporters living their dream of becoming part-owners of Rangers.

They'll never fully own Rangers once McColl & King make their move. They need to realise that.

Forget the allegations, of which are unproven. They will do no harm to the club whatsoever.

Meanwhile I think there are much more important issues to consider................

...sorted that mate :tu::)

A quick glance round the boards should provide the answer to that.

Especially where threads thanking Charles Green for raping us abound.

The same people will be up in arms in 2/3 years time once it sinks in how much damage they have caused us. I still live in hope that McColl has some long term masterplan up his sleeve, otherwise it's more of the same for a decade. If only he was a Unionist. Sigh.