Possibly one in, two out in January.

Not one to toot my own trumpet, but I told you all about Letizi the day he was linked with us.....

:P

A right back, centre back, left winger (fucking hell, how long have we been asking for that) and a striker either now or in place for next season.

McGregor isn't much better than Letizi to be honest. Both are decent shot-stoppers and shite on crosses, McGregor is probably worse on crosses but edges it on shot-stopping. Letizi was booed for making a mistake against Inverness, but no-one bats an eyelid at McGregor costing us an Old Firm victory. Give Klos a chance, if he's fit enough for the bench then let him start, failing that bring in Craig Gordon in January. McGregor is Cardiff/Leeds/Preston/Watford level, Championship or lower Premiership, not good enough for Rangers. It says a lot for how far we've fallen when all the fans' hopes go on a reserves goalkeeper.

McGregor isn't much better than Letizi to be honest. Both are decent shot-stoppers and shite on crosses, McGregor is probably worse on crosses but edges it on shot-stopping. Letizi was booed for making a mistake against Inverness, but no-one bats an eyelid at McGregor costing us an Old Firm victory. Give Klos a chance, if he's fit enough for the bench then let him start, failing that bring in Craig Gordon in January. McGregor is Cardiff/Leeds/Preston/Watford level, Championship or lower Premiership, not good enough for Rangers. It says a lot for how far we've fallen when all the fans' hopes go on a reserves goalkeeper.

Letizi made a few mistakes before he got injured, then came back and made another clanger unfortunately.

Craig Gordon? We can't afford him and there will probably be much bigger clubs than us in for him.

Klos? He's not interested in playing any more, so why give him a chance of any sort?

I disagree mate, i cant really remember McGregor missing many other cross balls that he has tried to get, he does punch the ball a lot rather than holding on to it but as long as he clears it i dont mind.

You will probably start naming all the occasions that he has missed crosses but i cant really remember any, especially that have resulted in goals.

McGregor still has a possitive account at the moment but if he makes many more mistakes like that one on sunday i am afraid it will be time to put him into liquidation.

Klos was always hopeless with high crosses as well but the difference is he would have stayed on his line and possibly saved the shot.

Not one to toot my own trumpet, but I told you all about Letizi the day he was linked with us.....

Yeah your right there Koeman, and you couldnt have been more right. Letizi is a shocking keeper and id rather have the likes of Nicky Walker and Ally Maxwell well ahead of him.

As for McGregor im not 100% with him as i think he still needs a lot more improvement. He does produce some fine saves but some aspects of his game do make me think he isnt ready to be Rangers No.1 yet. But experience will only help him. It wouldnt do any harm for him to play under a quality keeper for a season or 2. Obviously Klos isnt given a stuff in training to assist him any.

I think Letizi looked OK when he first came in, but I think his confidence took a knock when he made a couple of gaffs and then the crowd got on his back. When he came back for the Livorno game, he played the first 15 minutes or so like a car crash waiting to happen and I really thought we were going to get a doing, but he pulled it back together and played well for most of the game. I don't think he's a bad keeper, but circumstance hasn't been on his side. He's certainly professional enough, I remember some of his positive comments about McGregor for example surprised me. Good luck to him if he does have to move on.

As for McGregor, like Boyd and our full backs, they are all very young. Would anyone have imagined we'd have so many young Scots lads as first XI players this season, let alone guys who are more than holding their own? I think if we stick with McGregor he will keep improving, just as Craig Gordon has done.