Possibly one in, two out in January.

Think he is getting a raw deal. Don't think he's playing any worse than the much heralded Craig Gordon atm.

Look at Gordon's recent balls up, pushing the ball into his own net v the tims. I also think Alan McGregor would have held the shot that Gordon spilled straight to Lovell for Aberdeen to nick the win this weekend.

So thats two from the supposed best keeper in Scotland I hardly see any Hearts football each weekend compared to watching every minute of Gers home games and telvised aways.

Also watching the highlights of the OF I think Boruc made probably two good saves. The tip round the post from Novo and the shot from Svensson, although that one was perfect for the keeper to make look spectacular. They love those kinds of shots.

So lets not be too hard on AM and not let the Dhims make out AB is in Goram's class as many are trying to suggest recently.

Agree with Ally, no doubt he missed the cross which resulted in the goal,but Clement could've/should've stopped the cross, Svenson & Hemdani were posted missing and Smith mightve blocked the shot, but all in all AM didn't get much protection from his defence

Boruc made four or five good saves, and the one from Novo was nothing short of world-class. He is nowhere near Goram, but he's a class above McGregor. At least Gordon catches crosses, I cringe whenever McGregor comes for a cross to flap at it.

Boruc made four or five good saves, and the one from Novo was nothing short of world-class. He is nowhere near Goram, but he's a class above McGregor. At least Gordon catches crosses, I cringe whenever McGregor comes for a cross to flap at it.

To be honest saturday was the first time i have seen him flapping but living abroad i don't see many live games, does he do that often or was saturday the exeption.

nonsense on almost everycount. the novo save was certainly good, but nowhere near worldclass. novo couldn't hit a ball hard enough to produce a worldclass save. mcgregor is certainly not miles outwith boruc's class - he seems, at worst, simply less experienced. mcgregor's been not bad at crosses either - thats the first thing we've lost from a goalkeeping error at a cross - choosing to punch is not hte same as flapping.

Think, I've got to agree here, most of our goals have been to defenders' errors rather than MacGregor when he is playing. That's why he's a more popular keeper than Letizi who has caused goals and not prevented as many as the young Scotsman.

nonsense on almost everycount. the novo save was certainly good, but nowhere near worldclass. novo couldn't hit a ball hard enough to produce a worldclass save. mcgregor is certainly not miles outwith boruc's class - he seems, at worst, simply less experienced. mcgregor's been not bad at crosses either - thats the first thing we've lost from a goalkeeping error at a cross - choosing to punch is not hte same as flapping.

That's a good point actually Barry, McGregor does punch sometimes, in fact quite a lot in recent matches. But when he does he gets it well away from the danger area so I have no problem with that. The keeper can't always catch.

That's a good point actually Barry, McGregor does punch sometimes, in fact quite a lot in recent matches. But when he does he gets it well away from the danger area so I have no problem with that. The keeper can't always catch.

Nothing wrong with punching the ball,as long as he gets a good punch on it :thup:

Agree.

The only reason Boruc is classed as a better keeper is because he is older, more experienced and has more international caps. Mcgregor will get their eventually. FFS hes hardly put a foot wrong all season and some people are on his back for one misjudgment against c@£**c

I personally think that if it wasn't for some of the fantastic saves that Mcgregor made in the European games our season would be well and truly over.

I think its worth pointing out that McGregor isn't afraid to come for cross balls and also go through his own players if he needs to. We haven't had that sort of keeper in a while and its good to see. If only a couple of the defenders showed that sort of attitude, I think we'd be a lot better off.

As for players coming in, today's story is that PLG doesn't want to bring anyone in so as not to upset the growing unity and the progress the team has been making. I'm hoping this is just smoke and mirrors stuff though as its clear we need a decent centre half and another striker. I hope PLG doesn't make the AM mistake of missing the bloody obvious.