Sandy Easdale appointed a director of the football club

Rangers: Sandy Easdale increases shareholding

Sandy Easdale has increased his stake in Rangers by acquiring an additional 2,125,000 ordinary shares.

Easdale previously bought former chief executive Charles Green's shareholding.

"Following the acquisition, Mr Easdale holds 2,842,957 ordinary shares, representing 4.37% of the issued share capital of the company," Rangers told the London Stock Exchange.

Brothers James and Sandy Easdale run Greenock-based bus company McGill's and both are on Rangers' football board.

I thought Easdale could buy greens shares earlier because Cenkos got the bullet? Hard to keep up with the amount of shite and half-truths they all spout. If this gives the Easdales a joint total of around 10%, then going by that, the support should have two board members also to represent us. I wont be holding my breath for that to happen.

Obviously it could be anyone's shares he's bought, but it wouldn't be a surprise if they belong to Green & Ahmad's takeover cohort, Richard Hughes, who was gifted 2,200,000 shares for virtually hee haw along with Ahmad. Of course, it could just as easily be shares from one of the investment funds cashing in while the price has risen back up above 50p. Would love to know if Easdale has paid market value and who's shares they were.