What doesn't wash with you? He put a fiver on a draw, and then scored to pump his own bet. It's been blown out of proportion, and he's done nothing that deserves all the drama. I say that as someone that isn't a big fan of him.

He bet on us not to win. That doesn't wash with me. Unprofessional, illegal and downright wrong on so many counts.

No need to wonder why our club is in a mess.

He bet on us not to win. That doesn't wash with me. Unprofessional, illegal and downright wrong on so many counts.

No need to wonder why our club is in a mess.

You would have a good point if he had a grand or so on it, but he had a fiver to win about a score. It's hardly crime of the century. He's guilty of being stupid and not knowing the rules, nothing else. I suppose you're one of these folk that's never broken the law or even had a parking ticket. People taking the moral high ground over a fiver bet for fun is laughable.

I can't help but feel there are a lot of drama queens getting all excited about this one. A daft boy made a silly bet as part of an accumulator. Big deal, fans bet against their own teams regularly, a bet is an attempt to win money from a certain set of circumstances, not a gesture of faith or support. If there was any suggestion whatever that he attempted to influence the result then his feet wouldn't have touched the ground. Fact is, he's just a silly wee boy who didnt think.

Time to move along now I think.

You would have a good point if he had a grand or so on it, but he had a fiver to win about a score. It's hardly crime of the century. He's guilty of being stupid and not knowing the rules, nothing else. I suppose you're one of these folk that's never broken the law or even had a parking ticket. People taking the moral high ground over a fiver bet for fun is laughable.

Okay, so the actions are irrelevant and the stake is the concern. Fair enough.

Okay, so the actions are irrelevant and the stake is the concern. Fair enough.

I'm not saying the actions are irrelevant, but he broke the rules and received punishment for it, albeit a tad harsh in my opinion. What else would you like to happen? It wasn't an attempt to gain financially to the detriment of Rangers. If it was, I would be right behind you with the pitchfork.

Personally, I'd like him out of Ibrox, but to try use this as an easy way out is pretty low.