Requisitioners go to Court of Session - Adjourned until 14th

except for when they rushed out the agm document and accounts when they received this request.

Yes and rushed to appoint Sandy Easdale to the Club's board of Directors despite it being a wholly inappropriate appointment at a time when nobody other than suitably qualified professionals with no criminal record should have been appointed.

When did the fans last own the club?

possibly what he means is us getting back a football club that isn't a joke.

PS - How much have the requisitioners invested in our club in order to get a say?

For the avoidance of doubt - I have no bias here and rate all the players internally and externally as worthless as each other.

It seems to me though that there is one dodgy party who did make an investment and another that didn't.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

possibly what he means is us getting back a football club that isn't a joke.

PS - How much have the requisitioners invested in our club in order to get a say?

For the avoidance of doubt - I have no bias here and rate all the players internally and externally as worthless as each other.

It seems to me though that there is one dodgy party who did make an investment and another that didn't.

I get what he means but however romantic that phrase is I think it's a bit naive and inaccurate.

I get what he means but however romantic that phrase is I think it's a bit naive and inaccurate.

Well I am a romantic!,naive?,inaccurate?, I'm fed up with our laundry being washed in public,I'm pissed off with the current board ripping cash from the club,I'm sick of these bastards attacking our fans,I'm fucking sick of the current board lying to the fans and treating them like idiots,is that naive & inaccurate?

I'm quite surprised that there hasn't been more discussion about what Ian Cormack, John Graham and Colin Howell bring to the table.

I'd also be interested to know if these guys still have the backing of McColl & co's institutional investors who signed the withdrawn Requisition. McColl & co were previously backed by somewhere between 24% & 28% of the shareholders + floating votes from fans. What's the situation now though? I presume Artemis and other key players are still backing this?

Well I am a romantic!,naive?,inaccurate?, I'm fed up with our laundry being washed in public,I'm pissed off with the current board ripping cash from the club,I'm sick of these bastards attacking our fans,I'm fucking sick of the current board lying to the fans and treating them like idiots,is that naive & inaccurate?

Ian it's a common phrase so I wasn't having a go at you in particular.

If there's change it'll be passing from one set of businessmen in blazers to another. They might be better but I just don't feel it fits in with the concept of us getting our club 'back'.